Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Makaveli UK

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    A lot of people are, and I don't quite know why.

I think it's because the young tend to rebel against the status quo, and the staus quo at the minute is to be socially and racially tolerant.

Amongst them though i am the rebel, free the workers etc;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Amongst them though i am the rebel, free the workers etc;)

I said status quo:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I said status quo:p

My mistake (i think....oh my brains dead now. I think ive got to get back to the joy of geography essaying)
  • Options
    Its not Makavel's opinions I necessarily have a problem with, its the fact that he is blatantly on a wind up. And yes, I realise I do rise to it.
  • Options
    That always gets me too, it seems alot of my freinds are quite right wing leaning, even as far as the BNP with some people
    That's the case in my Geography class at least; we were researching about immigration, and were told to go on the BNP website to find out about their view. Most of the people in the class were against more people coming in to the country unless they're prepared to contribute to it by working, and the boys were definitely supportive of the BNP.
    I think it's because the young tend to rebel against the status quo, and the staus quo at the minute is to be socially and racially tolerant
    I don't think the young purposely rebel, but maybe are less informed than other people, or have right-wing parents whose views they take on as their own?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Luce

I don't think the young purposely rebel, but maybe are less informed than other people, or have right-wing parents whose views they take on as their own?
    Bingo.
  • Options
    Well well well looks like our friend makavelis been banned!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yes he has. Partly because he was trolling and partly because the rest of you behaved so badly in response to him. Be ashamed.
This discussion has been closed.