Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex out doors

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok i was with up to planing every moment part...
  • Options
    Im up for trying anything at least once... Me thinks friday night could be quite interesting...on a train with my guy at night... ;):naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    As you said, you did it when you were young and dumb. Do you reckon people older than you said 'and this is our future?!' Probably. People have fun, people do silly things, people learn. As I see it, there's nothing at all wrong with drinking and fucking like rabbits! :D Maybe one day you wake up and realise there's more to life, and of course there is, but there's nothing wrong with having fun.

I think you're being a bit judgmental - do you assume that the people who enjoy outdoor sex are people who are *only* interested in that? This forum's for talking about sex, which is a very healthy thing, but it doesn't mean that everyone who posts about sex is a teenage sex-freak alcoholic...

*ahem* anyway. I don't mean to be rude, I quite like you from what I've seen of your other posts, but Zella wasn't really asking for reprimands here.

You're right, it's not like me to judge ppl. Apologies, next time tell me to quit being a cranky mom, okay?
  • Options
    I think doing it somewhere where there is a very high chance of being caught is selfish and unfair, because most people wouldn't want to see a girl being banged from behind (though, I, myself, wouldn't care). Think of the girl who couldn't use the subway because you were fucking in it.

But outdoors sex is fun. It's even better when t'missus lives on top of a fell in the middle of nowhere:D