Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

sex out doors

Hehehe!!! Ive managed to cross another two public place's off my alfabet of shags list.
Last night adventures consisted of the letter U and W

Some random persons wall and the underpass leading to my toys road:D And we got caught in the act both times:lol:
First time wasnt so bad cos it was just a guy trying to park up next to us:eek2: but the second time in the underpass was sooooo much funnyer! First off a girl saw us at it and ran away, the second was this guy standing at the other end mimicing the sounds i was makeing, only louder and more exagerated:lol:

soooooooo much fun! i gots to be doing that more often!:lol::naughty::lol::naughty:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    from behind seemed the best approch at the time as i was wearing trousers but i guess frount ways standing would have been ok if i was in a skirt.
  • Options
    see! there is a good side to the fact your not allowed boys in the bedroom! :p;)
  • Options
    I'm curious about two things. How old are you? And what's the purpose of this? Just to do it?
  • Options
    outdoor sex is ace, and yes i'm guessing the point is... to have sex :D

roooooooooar.

and zella is now a ripe old age of 52
  • Options
    sex out doors is great fun...only done it the once, but its a buzz thats for sure...
  • Options
    From experience I'd say a good outdoor position would be pretty much all that did not involve it being anywhere near nettles ... coz on 2 occassions there has been, and trust me - that is NOT good!

The sex was good - but you don't notice the stings till after ... then you realise your bum is on FIRE ... it kinda spoils the mood somewhat! :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    outdoor sex is ace, and yes i'm guessing the point is... to have sex :D

roooooooooar.

and zella is now a ripe old age of 52

1986, now how can she be 52?
  • Options
    sex outdoors is so fab. best position seems to be doggy. but not on hands and knees, just bending over with legs apart.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyNightingale
    I'm curious about two things. How old are you? And what's the purpose of this? Just to do it?

Im 17 and we did it A) Cos we like out door sex and B) we were horny as well....fuck:lol:
  • Options
    Sad.
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Because all that sex and the only meaning for it is because your horny? I mean I've been with the same guy for five years and I can see us doing that as a lark because we've raised kids together for so long and it would keep the spark going as they say. (Like we need any help.) Think about it this way, is it something you think you will be proud of in twenty years? Or in forty? Might want to think about that. :yes:
  • Options
    What is there to think about??

Do you honestly think she will look back in twenty years and be disgusted in herself because she was having a bit of sexy fun outdoors. I don't think she will, all it is is a bit of fooling about which everyone does when they are younger.

Anyway, outdoor sex is pretty good. I used to do it with my ex quite a bit and it is fun and exciting. I've being caught once before and that was on the beach in tenerife, the guy who caught us asked to join in :crazyeyes . Doing it in the car is quite exciting aswell.
  • Options
    Because all that sex and the only meaning for it is because your horny? I mean I've been with the same guy for five years and I can see us doing that as a lark because we've raised kids together for so long and it would keep the spark going as they say. (Like we need any help.) Think about it this way, is it something you think you will be proud of in twenty years? Or in forty? Might want to think about that. :yes:

you are possibly the most boring person to ever wonder onto this forum.

and i was joking about her age :rolleyes:

and hunnypot needs to live a little and stop thinking drinking and sex is sad.
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:
    hilarious!!
  • Options
    Just a word of warning. Even as exciting as outdoor sex is, take care, as it actually illegal and if caught could land you in serious shit.

/End Dad mode :p

On the other hand one of the best sex sessions I ever had was banging the g/f on the bonnet of my motor in the pouring rain. :naughty:
  • Options
    I love outdoor sex :love: :thumb:

Just seems more hornier and dirtier especially spur of the moment type sex.
    Zella were did the list we made a while ago go?
  • Options

No, I did all that when I was young and dumb. Dumb being the word here. Plus, I thought she was like fourteen and talking about sex in public places. I've yet to get a fix on who's how old and such. And what's sad is that a bunch of teeny boppers think that drinking and fucking like rabbits is living. Like the adults said when I was younger, "and this is our future generation? :rolleyes:"
  • Options
    No, I did all that when I was young and dumb. Dumb being the word here. Plus, I thought she was like fourteen and talking about sex in public places. I've yet to get a fix on who's how old and such. And what's sad is that a bunch of teeny boppers think that drinking and fucking like rabbits is living. Like the adults said when I was younger, "and this is our future generation? :rolleyes:"
    As you said, you did it when you were young and dumb. Do you reckon people older than you said 'and this is our future?!' Probably. People have fun, people do silly things, people learn. As I see it, there's nothing at all wrong with drinking and fucking like rabbits! :D Maybe one day you wake up and realise there's more to life, and of course there is, but there's nothing wrong with having fun.

I think you're being a bit judgmental - do you assume that the people who enjoy outdoor sex are people who are *only* interested in that? This forum's for talking about sex, which is a very healthy thing, but it doesn't mean that everyone who posts about sex is a teenage sex-freak alcoholic...

*ahem* anyway. I don't mean to be rude, I quite like you from what I've seen of your other posts, but Zella wasn't really asking for reprimands here.
  • Options

Pffft! I am not 14!!! silly person:rolleyes: Yes i like to have sex yes i like to have a couple of drunks on a friday night Big wooo!!!
    Do you think i should sign up to the aa and sex addicts annonamas?? Naaaaaaa not my stlye!
    Oh and about the drinking bit....untill about a month ago i had been t total for about 6months.

I may be young but i am not dumb, i know what im doing, and who im doign it with. this was not with just some random guy i'd met in the pub that night. it was with my on/off ex b/f thing of a year and a month. so there!:p
  • Options
    Hummm sex outside can be fun - but bear in mind the poor people who have to watch you - I only say this because I once saw a couple going hell bent on it in the middle of the park next to school at 2pm in the afternoon - was very disturbing they didn't seem to be making any effort to be discreate in any way - ewwwwwww

Not that I want you all to think I am old and boring because it is loads of fun................

Szxz
  • Options
    2pm...by a school....WRONG!!!!:crazyeyes
  • Options
    me and a mate have made a list of places we can do for a spliff and not get caught and a list of places we can go and have sex.
    as you can guess the smokeing places list ia longer but we found some really nice places to fuck(haven't tryed any of them though)

Luby
  • Options
    yep it was really disturbing, I wasn't even that young and had even had sex out doors at that point.

Imagine if one of the younger kids had seen it - as it was there were pleanty of dog walkers.
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by Zella
    i like to have a couple of drunks on a friday night

*cough* Freudian slip *ahem* :p:D
  • Options
    hony pot

hey
    i agree wid honey put fully...sex isnt just abt being horny...
    unless we're talkin abt lust n not love...
  • Options
    i guess

i guess ur right Ilson-Youth cuz cant manage to say much abt sex widout personal experience
  • Options
    i think i could go for sex in a nice remote creek somewhere under the stars.... and it would be because i'm in love but still want a spicy sex life.... i would never do it anywhere too public though.
    I once knew a couple that did it on a train....not cool! plus she had trousers on!

oh, and just for LadyNightingale, i'm 17 in a few weeks and been going out with the guy for 5 months (and is the same guy i lost my virginity to.)
  • Options
    Originally posted by SeventhWave

I once knew a couple that did it on a train....not cool! plus she had trousers on!

Why not cool? I did it on a train...i was wearing trousers.....How is this a bad thing?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Why not cool? I did it on a train...i was wearing trousers.....How is this a bad thing?

Ye trains are fun :D