Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

pubes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What if it's only a neat goatee, or trimmed sideburns, orr making shapes/patterns in his hair. A beard trimmer doesn't mean he's got full blown face fungus! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    True, but you know I have an aversion to body hair :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    I have an aversion to body hair :p

does that mean anyone you get with has to have like a full body wax?:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    does that mean anyone you get with has to have like a full body wax?:eek2:
    Not quite!

I just dont like excessive hairyness, or hairy backs or stuff like that :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I just dont like excessive hairyness, or hairy backs or stuff like that :crazyeyes

Me neither, how gross :yuck:
  • Options
    Not quite!

ah, ok. hairy backs :eek: *shudders*
  • Options
    anyone tried waxing their underarm hair?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Janjan

Yes and it hurts like a bitch. The worst part for me was having to grow it out so they were able to actually put the wax on a good length of hair :yuck: It hurt much more than my brazilians :( It's different for everyone, my arm pits are a tad sensitive. Ive had almost everything waxed. ( im kind of anti-hair and I like the feeling of getting waxed) the only parts I havent waxed and dont plan to because I dont have hair is my back, bum, and chest. I've been waxing for about 3 years and I'm starting to get sick of it and I'm starting to consider laser therapy to permanently remove the hair. Yeah it's hella expensive but so is shaving, and waxing when it all adds up.
  • Options
    The only thing that works for me is using tweezers to pluck each individual hair.
    I used to have difficulty doing it on my own but now my boyfriend does it for me.It doesn't grow as quick as when you shave and i think it wouldn't hurt as much and cost as much as waxing.I have tried the creams but they grow back too fast and feels like there is even more hair.
    So thats my method.Try the tweezers
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    im kind of anti-hair and I like the feeling of getting waxed) the only parts I havent waxed and dont plan to because I dont have hair is my back, bum, and chest.
    So, does that mean you also go as far as even your arms? I've only known one girl who did that, and thought that was a bit excessive. Mind you, she did have dark hair, so can't blame her for doing it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Janjan

I had it done yesterday. Felt like my skin was being ripped off or something. Not pleasant.

In future I will either shave or use cream or whatever, but I won't be putting myself through that again in a hurry. :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    I had it done yesterday. Felt like my skin was being ripped off or something. Not pleasant.

In future I will either shave or use cream or whatever, but I won't be putting myself through that again in a hurry. :no:

Uhh Crap - I was planning in getting my underarms waxed on Wednesday - No way I'm going now :no:
  • Options
    So, does that mean you also go as far as even your arms?

Of course!!! :yes: my arms only had blonde hair on them so it wasn't a huge difference. I had short thin blonde hair on my hands, and I waxed that. It rarely grows back. I guess it's somewhat of an obession of waxing. :blush:
  • Options
    Epilators are the way to go, I promise! Especially good on underarm hair.
  • Options
    *blank*
  • Options
    Hey was wondering about pubes an thongs. I find that if I wear thongs under neith it dosen't exactly all stay in some outside. This is probably turn off for guys. Do many girls do the whole of that area? I find that I itch sometimes if I do take off hair down there.
  • Options
    i shave any that is outside thong line (as it were). trim the rest
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I guess it's somewhat of an obession of waxing. :blush:
    Or an obsession with the pain? :nervous: Do you find the whole process of being waxed, and the pain, somehow theraputic? Part recieving attention, pampering, and part pleasure from the moderate pain (I assume you don't find waxing truly painful anymore).
  • Options
    Or an obsession with the pain? :nervous: Do you find the whole process of being waxed, and the pain, somehow theraputic? Part recieving attention, pampering, and part pleasure from the moderate pain (I assume you don't find waxing truly painful anymore).

I wouldn't say theraputic because I can still feel a tiny sting (compared to when I first got it done, I was in tears because it hurt so bad :crying: )

*puts on sweet innocent voice* I think it might be the hot wax that she uses that I like the most. I don't get turned on by it but I guess you could say, it's the one thing I look forward to (besides the baby smooth skin) I know you're gonna turn that into something VERY SEXUAL, and I promise Wobble, it's NOTHING sexual. I swear :angel: