Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stuck in the snow.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    Mr T pities the fool that be drivin fast in dangerous conditions unless he be ridin a skidoo bitch!

NO you have totally misunderstood me. I never said he drove fast in snow.
    I mentioned drivers doing 5mph ok so i should have said on a main road but I didnt.
    Obviously he does not drive like a lunatic because if he did with the conditions we have had here today he would have smashed the car by now.

My hubby aint a fool.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    My hubby aint a fool.

Mr T thinks so, and Mr T's the shit... i pity the fool who don't 'no dat'.
  • Options
    I think some people need to go back and read my post, did you miss where I said he parks up when its too bad ? he knows its a danger to drive when you cant see in front of you.
    Shame the other tosser who got stuck didnt take notice of my 'fool' of a hubby eh !!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I think some people need to go back and read my post, did you miss where I said he parks up when its too bad ? he knows its a danger to drive when you cant see in front of you.
    Shame the other tosser who got stuck didnt take notice of my 'fool' of a hubby eh !!!!!

i think some people need to lighten the fuck up... did you miss where i posted an amusing picture? most people know it's a joke when the picture's right in front of you. shame the other tosser didn't take notice of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_
    i think some people need to lighten the fuck up... did you miss where i posted an amusing picture? most people know it's a joke when the picture's right in front of you. shame the other tosser didn't take notice of it.

Yeah it was that funny me sides were fooking killing me.