Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Townie Bastards Piss Me Off

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Me too... I have a darker mind than most those kids and I'm proud of it... but don't like the label 'goth'.

I don't like labels at all, i label myself as me and thats who i am:)

Ooo Dark mind..*pulls out flashlight* how dark;) Jkin..hehe:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by O_o
    he'd added Marilyn Manson posters in the background

that, like the rest of this topic is funny

"that" of course is refering to the attached picture, not the comment quoted
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It surely is.

Though when you see g0th fr33ks like this fine specimen it makes me want to kill them too. Or at least the ones who ARENT a) female b) pretty and c) wearing one of those delicious red corsets.

and personally, i'm on the goth side on this one, that other guy is a total dick. Not to mention hideously ugly and greasy dirty looking. Not that the other guy looks any better either though :S
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    and personally, i'm on the goth side on this one, that other guy is a total dick. Not to mention hideously ugly and greasy dirty looking. Not that the other guy looks any better either though :S

Yup, he hardly comes across as the pinnacle of intellect does he. :p
  • Options
    You'll never be able to stop asking what a Goth is because it isn't anything. It is a tribe which helped with the collapse of the Roman Empire, thats about it. All you'll ever find is that they're a member of a subculture favoring black clothes and gothic music, which according to the dictionary I last looked at is 'a style of rock typically with mystical lyrics'. What a waste of ink. You can put all of that into one, short definition of bullshit. Can I just bring your attention to.

This quote/definition 'It's an ambiguous label with many people using it...' is from an author from Gothics.org - You might recognise it from Maddox's site. Its the quote he uses to show what bullshit the whole thing is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    You'll never be able to stop asking what a Goth is because it isn't anything. It is a tribe which helped with the collapse of the Roman Empire, thats about it. All you'll ever find is that they're a member of a subculture favoring black clothes and gothic music, which according to the dictionary I last looked at is 'a style of rock typically with mystical lyrics'. What a waste of ink. You can put all of that into one, short definition of bullshit. Can I just bring your attention to.

This quote/definition 'It's an ambiguous label with many people using it...' is from an author from Gothics.org - You might recognise it from Maddox's site. Its the quote he uses to show what bullshit the whole thing is.

Aye, but each to his own eh? My definition of 'goth' is more based on the original 80s subculture that sprung in rebellion to punk. 'tis all...

And if people want to follow a subculture, let them, it makes things a little more interesting on a night out rather than everybody dressing the same. I mean why should we all dress and act how the media says we should?
  • Options
    Just because there is a dictonary definition of Goth doesn't mean what's commonly known as a Goth doesn't exist LMAO.

Every sub-culture has it's share of muppets who are more interesting in dressing the part and conforming to the non-conformist trends.
  • Options
    To be honest.. does anyone really give a fuck about what a Goth is and who the Goths are?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    thats not true. i know alot of goths who can interact with people who arnt of there image, im not of there image yet i get on fine with them:rolleyes: :p

well picture this, a total stereotypical townie, with cap, hooded top, tracksuit bottoms etc is walkin down the street, he sees a goth, the townie genuinely wants to talk to the goth, what do u think the goth would do, tell him to go away, goths really do pre-judge people and so do townies, but the majority of people , who are a bit townie or a bit grungey are really sound and will talk to you any day, i'm just saying its not just townies that are ignorant
  • Options
    By townies he means rude boys, the ones who all look identical, talk like they have glue in their mouth and think they are hard as they have mates around and spout rubbish for laughs. but when on their own cross the street if they see u as they know they couldnt have you by themselves, the spit on the floor think everyone is gay, hang outside the 7-11 even in the snow just smoking and thinking they are hard cos they drink etc.

I hate them too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    well picture this, a total stereotypical townie, with cap, hooded top, tracksuit bottoms etc is walkin down the street, he sees a goth, the townie genuinely wants to talk to the goth, what do u think the goth would do, tell him to go away, goths really do pre-judge people and so do townies, but the majority of people , who are a bit townie or a bit grungey are really sound and will talk to you any day, i'm just saying its not just townies that are ignorant

Yeah, I get what you're saying... but not all goths are like that. I mean when i first started work at the bar, the people I work with... well whilst I'll talk to anyone I wouldn't have dreamed I'd become mates with these trendy people who go to scally clubs... in fact I've even been to the clubs with them. They ain't ignorant, I mean they drop the odd joke and think some of my friends dress funny, but we're all ok with each other.

As for hardcore 'goths'... some I know have a very 'more gothic than thou' attitude and that's annoying because they look down on you if you haven't died your hair black... but it's also annoying when scallies kick off on people for being goth/rocker. Then again, I've seen it go the other way... if scallies kick off some rockers wind them up more.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MWF
    Just because there is a dictonary definition of Goth doesn't mean what's commonly known as a Goth doesn't exist LMAO.

The point I was trying to make is that the dictionary definition means shit, as does what different peoples interpretations of the word Goth implies to them SOMCLMFAO ROTFLMFAO PMSLLMFAO TBH.
  • Options
    SOMCLMFAO ROTFLMFAO PMSLLMFAO TBH.

I think i might phone a friend on that, or shall i ask the audienece :chin:
  • Options
    Goths just crave attention, they want everyone to look at them just so that they can pretend to be picked on because theyre "different". If you ignore them whilst theyre being "different" then THAT is when they start getting abusive. Im talking aboout the Korn Kidz, anyhoos.

Townies, on the other hand, crave attention by abusing anyone who walks by them. Yeah, cos Im going to be SO upset by someone in a white tracksuit calling me a fat **** :yeees:

If I could obliterate one group, Id obliterate townies. Because goths are fucking annoying, but at least they wont spit at you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It surely is.

Though when you see g0th fr33ks like this fine specimen it makes me want to kill them too. Or at least the ones who ARENT a) female b) pretty and c) wearing one of those delicious red corsets.

I ain't no townie but that kid does need a beating....
  • Options
    SO he deserves a beating for the way he dresses, thats fucking sick man, your fucking sick,

what i also hate is the fact that alot of the non goths think all goths are satanist...thats not even remotely true.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    SO he deserves a beating for the way he dresses, thats fucking sick man, your fucking sick,

what i also hate is the fact that alot of the non goths think all goths are satanist...thats not even remotely true.

if you listen to the words in there songs, the way the 'artists' act and all there posters symbols etc you would be forgiven for thinking so
  • Options

I've yet to meet any of these people who confuse Goths with satanists tbh.
  • Options
    goths dislike townies and visa versa goths or greebos or sweatees call non goths pikies and rip the townies and every one else i have no problem with any of these people apart from lil kids who want to be rudies but jus aint :mad:
  • Options
    What the hell is a rudie?
  • Options
    you dunno what a rudie is it is like a townie but have u heard goths call non goths pikes for wearing gold they take the piss aswell it aint jus the townies
  • Options
    when i started skating six years ago, the word townie was used for basically everyone who didn't skate... how times change and the modern day youth speak absolute bollox..

luckily everyone loves me, i skate but i wear nike dunks

i rap so its acceptable to 'townies' as it has mild garage links, even thu garage is shit. and also proper hip hop is still kinda 'alternative' so the rest love me as well.

mwahahahahahahahahaha.

[\bored]
  • Options
    things really haven't changed a bit have they?

i'm sure i remember a random arguement like this last time i was here.

but here's the main point of this reply:

townies are twats, for the most part. you do get the odd one who is capable of almost intelligent speech and isn't likely to punch you for lookingat them. they do hunt in packs and it's not nice walking home at night with a gang of 30 of em walking right behind you shouting and throwing stuff.

and before you all suggest it, no, i am not a goth. as my name suggests, i am a mosher :p

attached is a pic to prove it :D and yes i do realise i dont' look my best. i was hungover. so sue me :p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by welsh_mosher
    things really haven't changed a bit have they?

i'm sure i remember a random arguement like this last time i was here.

but here's the main point of this reply:

townies are twats, for the most part. you do get the odd one who is capable of almost intelligent speech and isn't likely to punch you for lookingat them. they do hunt in packs and it's not nice walking home at night with a gang of 30 of em walking right behind you shouting and throwing stuff.

and before you all suggest it, no, i am not a goth. as my name suggests, i am a mosher :p

attached is a pic to prove it :D and yes i do realise i dont' look my best. i was hungover. so sue me :p:rolleyes:

1. AAAARRRGGHHH at that Piccy

2. What is a Mosher?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I think i might phone a friend on that, or shall i ask the audienece :chin:

Sitting On My Chair Laughing My Fucking Arse Off

Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Fucking Arse Off

and

Pissing Myself Laughing Laughing My Fucking Arse Off

TBH - To Be Honest

:)
  • Options
    No offence welsh_mosher but you look FUCKED out of your head in that pic.

a mosher is like a rocker...
  • Options
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    goths dislike townies and visa versa goths or greebos or sweatees call non goths pikies and rip the townies and every one else i have no problem with any of these people apart from lil kids who want to be rudies but jus aint :mad:

Funny I always thought Pikeys were gypsys.

Its all a load of bollocks to me. They are 13, they don't know anything about anything. They dress how they want to dress ignorant to the fact that they all look like twats, and they hang about with shitehawks who dress similarly. If someone asks me what I am, and they have done, I'm like WTF?! No I am not a fucking greebo, I am not a fucking Goth, Pikey? - My house is just round the corner, Trendie? What the fuck is a trendie? I might be willing to call myself that if it wasn't such a fucking gay word.

From now on I'm going to be a Herman. Which (because I can) I will describe as someone who doesn't give a fuck about all the Gypsys Goths Greebos Townies Circusfolk Raats Pikeys Sweatbands Rudebwoyz and can call themselves normal without fearing someone would say some smartarse comment like 'Whats normal?'. Hermans will take no shit from any of the above, not even the dreaded townies who hang about in 30's and when 30 14 year olds follow you home you better ph33r - only Hermans wont. If any of the above was ever to upset a Herman, rest asure the Herman would kill them all with a can of coke. Hermans will dress however the fuck they want (cept tracksuits and rockport boots) and will take no shit from other Hermans. Hermans will not be afraid to show that they have the brainpower to cross the road and. When asked how a Herman is doing a Herman will reply without using any words such as safe, dope, rardy, buzzin or chillin. If a Herman wants something he will get off his lazy ass and earn the money for it, not that he couldn't steal if he wanted to, but Hermans like to show themselves some respect. Hermans will not purchase fake merchandise from the market. Hermans shalt not covet thy neighbour's house. God its just getting fucking boring now.
  • Options
    Funny I always thought Pikeys were gypsys.

Its all a load of bollocks to me. They are 13, they don't know anything about anything. They dress how they want to dress ignorant to the fact that they all look like twats, and they hang about with shitehawks who dress similarly. If someone asks me what I am, and they have done, I'm like WTF?! No I am not a fucking greebo, I am not a fucking Goth, Pikey? - My house is just round the corner, Trendie? What the fuck is a trendie? I might be willing to call myself that if it wasn't such a fucking gay word.

From now on I'm going to be a Herman. Which (because I can) I will describe as someone who doesn't give a fuck about all the Gypsys Goths Greebos Townies Circusfolk Raats Pikeys Sweatbands Rudebwoyz and can call themselves normal without fearing someone would say some smartarse comment like 'Whats normal?'. Hermans will take no shit from any of the above, not even the dreaded townies who hang about in 30's and when 30 14 year olds follow you home you better ph33r - only Hermans wont. If any of the above was ever to upset a Herman, rest asure the Herman would kill them all with a can of coke. Hermans will dress however the fuck they want (cept tracksuits and rockport boots) and will take no shit from other Hermans. Hermans will not be afraid to show that they have the brainpower to cross the road and. When asked how a Herman is doing a Herman will reply without using any words such as safe, dope, rardy, buzzin or chillin. If a Herman wants something he will get off his lazy ass and earn the money for it, not that he couldn't steal if he wanted to, but Hermans like to show themselves some respect. Hermans will not purchase fake merchandise from the market. Hermans shalt not covet thy neighbour's house. God its just getting fucking boring now.

Lol..Quality mate:lol: why the name Herman sounds a bit like a hermit:)

anyway sounds good to me..but if it did happen would the name herman become the new GOTH Rude boyz and trendie or grebo...

:chin: i think it would..next thing would be townies going "theres a herman lets mug him cuz we're ard"
  • Options
    It doesn't matter if it does because Hermans will be that regular noone could fault them and their greatness. Herman is a badass name that is seriously over-looked.
  • Options
    well, considering in that pic, i'd been out drinking the night before and had an hours sleep before i went into college, i ain't surprised that i look like that :p