Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Townie Bastards Piss Me Off

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    goths are as bad as townies, they will both find some name to call you if your not in there group

goths called me a trendie or a slut, i was like what the fuck?is trendie supposed to be an insult? and just because i wouldnt go near any of your skanky lot dosent make me a slut (this is when i was a virgin theyd call me a slut, the mind boggles)

in fact i like townies better, at least they dont look down there nose at you
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    thats not true. i know alot of goths who can interact with people who arnt of there image...:rolleyes: :p

Didn't anyone tell you? Putting spells on people does not count as interacting.
    in fact i like townies better, at least they dont look down there nose at you

Trudat.
  • Options
    haha..not all goths are like that:rolleyes:

And i am NOT a goth. i don't labal myself im ME
  • Options
    someone please tell me what a towny is? so i know one when i see one ...here in the countryside.
  • Options
    pmsfl rofl lmfao . . . . . .You've just gotta love it :lol:

AN ODE TO A GLESGA NED..

You giro blagging little fuckers
    Known to us as neds or muckers.

Think all that "gold" makes you look rich?
    Well think again you rank wee bitch.

Your ugly mugs and sharpened features
    Remind me of some mutant creatures

From a distant far off land,
    Us decent folk can't understand

Your need to wear your hat like that
    You simple minded little twat.

So twiglette limbed and high of voice,
    You leave us with such little choice

It seems to me our only plan's
    To infiltrate your vulgar clans.

We'll raid the Barras in our flocks
    And confiscate those white sports socks!

'Cause as we know, no self made ned
    Would let himself be captured dead

Without the trademark tucked in trackies
    While shouting abuse at snobs and Pakis

So if you want retaliation
    and want to help to rid this nation,

Of filthy muckers, neds and bams
    Then join with me and have no qualms.

We'll walk in safety after dark
    Through Maryhill and Kinning Park.

To all of you I give my thanks
    Lets terminate these little wanks!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    someone please tell me what a towny is? so i know one when i see one ...here in the countryside.

Definition
  • Options
    Post a picture rude boy...i bet your a goth.

;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Definition
    that was fast! cheers.
    do townies call themselves that ...like a hippy would say ...'yeah man i'm a hippy'. or is it just a derogatory term used by other groups?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Post a picture rude boy...i bet your a goth.

;)

well ok
  • Options
    Its a term used by other groups, its just what people call groups who hang about in town centres alot. I never thought there was anything wrong with them 'cept their fashion sense, but no doubt someone will prove me wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    well ok

We noticed how you turned the lights up for that shot Bwoy... Noones fooled.
  • Options
    We noticed how you turned the lights up for that shot Bwoy... Noones fooled.

no i have low light turned on:rolleyes: i don't do the white face makeup and i have only ever said it looked good on ONE person..
  • Options
    Its a term used by other groups, its just what people call groups who hang about in town centres alot. I never thought there was anything wrong with them 'cept their fashion sense, but no doubt someone will prove me wrong.
    i think i understand now about the cheap jewelry ...the cider ...the bus shelters.
  • Options
    Can I just point out to you that in your last 4 posts, you have done 3 of these bastard faces: :rolleyes:.

Now considering you should only use them a maximum of 0 times in any number of posts I'd like to speculate that you're over doing it. If you continue, I will have to eat you.
  • Options
    Nah.... he is a Goth for sure! I found this on his Face Party page.
  • Options
    Capacity, you're becoming my favourite poster on these boards :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Nah.... he is a Goth for sure! I found this on his Face Party page.

Hmm. Hang on... Let me see. Damn! Thats the exact same pic that he just posted. How 'bout that.
  • Options
    he'd added Marilyn Manson posters in the background
  • Options
    rude ...if your a goth shout about it and tell the world go fuck itself. be what you are ...realy realy doesn't matter what anyone thinks. i was a long haired hippy in the early seventies ...now i'm a bald as a coot hippy.
  • Options
    Moroccan Roll, ya know, I always imagine you as being Ozzy. And I always imagine Faith is Isla Fisher. AVs cause such problems lol.

Anyway, the point: I thought a 'rude boy' was a townie :confused: Unless you got the name from the mint CBBC programme hehe ;)
  • Options
    Hmm. Hang on... Let me see. Damn! Thats the exact same pic that he just posted. How 'bout that.

No shit Sherlock. You not as dumb as you make out are ya?
  • Options
    Tis all a bit stereotypical isnt it!?

Ah well...some links raised a smile anyway... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    No shit Sherlock. You not as dumb as you make out are ya?

So hang on, let me just clarify. You 'found' that picture on his faceparty, and even though it had already been posted voluntarily by Rude Bwoyz... You 'found' it and posted it a second time for what reason?
  • Options
    I haven't had a can in 10 minutes just to think about this so let me get it right.

Rude Bwoy posted a picture saying I am not a Goth on TheSite forums. You then posted the picture 5 minutes later and said 'Look what I found' as if it was a new discovery, if you didn't think it was a new discovery why would you say 'Look what I found' When everyone had already 'found' it on this thread! I cannot grasp this.
  • Options
    I haven't had a can in 10 minutes just to think about this so let me get it right.

Rude Bwoy posted a picture saying I am not a Goth on TheSite forums. You then posted the picture 5 minutes later and said 'Look what I found' as if it was a new discovery, if you didn't think it was a new discovery why would you say 'Look what I found' When everyone had already 'found' it on this thread! I cannot grasp this.

eh :confused: im well confuffeled me :lol:
  • Options
    lmao..

well sorry I didnt see that.

I only looked at his face briefly..

sorry about that felix
    and you rachie sorry too.

hope i didnt cause you any distress.
  • Options
    wouldnt matter neway isnt my room :p is the spare room.

my room has pics of naked women and cars :)

anyway i am not a goth..
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    i find goths to be just as annoying as townies, a goth wuld never talk to you if you had "normal" clothes on bcos you're not part of their image, and the same goes to a townie who looks at a goth, i don't give a fuk what people look like, i'll just walk down the street doin my thing.

Just a question, what is a 'goth'? And how the hell can anyone generalise what somebody's personality would be by their dress sense?

I mean we have 'goths' in Wrexham and that's what they call themselves, when to me, I'd call 'goth' a state of mind and wouldn't say that marylin manson and KoRn are true goth music... I'd say more stuff like Bauhaus, Cruxshadows, Siouxie and the Banshees and Cure are truelly gothic and also, literature by H P Lovecraft, Anne Rice and E A Poe... But that's my idea of what a real goth is... Not a spooky kid with a Manson hoody.

I'd never go as far to say that a goth won't talk to people because they dress 'normal' either... just like not every townie (or 'scallies' as we call 'em) will pick a fight.

However, I too have had trouble, like gangs threaten to knife me, men shoving me in to walls and stuff because apparently I'm gothic... nah, I just dress a little different so I'm easier for gangs of whiny cowards to target to boost their low self-esteem and to make their meaningless lives more interesting.

Anybody who attacks in a gang is a fucking coward. I don't hate townies, I hate cowards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Just a question, what is a 'goth'? And how the hell can anyone generalise what somebody's personality would be by their dress sense?

I mean we have 'goths' in Wrexham and that's what they call themselves, when to me, I'd call 'goth' a state of mind and wouldn't say that marylin manson and KoRn are true goth music... I'd say more stuff like Bauhaus, Cruxshadows, Siouxie and the Banshees and Cure are truelly gothic and also, literature by H P Lovecraft, Anne Rice and E A Poe... But that's my idea of what a real goth is... Not a spooky kid with a Manson hoody.

I'd never go as far to say that a goth won't talk to people because they dress 'normal' either... just like not every townie (or 'scallies' as we call 'em) will pick a fight.

However, I too have had trouble, like gangs threaten to knife me, men shoving me in to walls and stuff because apparently I'm gothic... nah, I just dress a little different so I'm easier for gangs of whiny cowards to target to boost their low self-esteem and to make their meaningless lives more interesting.

Anybody who attacks in a gang is a fucking coward. I don't hate townies, I hate cowards.

*Claps* :yes: although i listern/read some of the stuff mentioned there i still dont concider myself goth/gothic
  • Options
    Me too... I have a darker mind than most those kids and I'm proud of it... but don't like the label 'goth'.