Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

listen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not happy, there you go i admit it. so have a go at me if u feel like it cos i really just dont care anymore. ive sick and tired of people having a go at me because i dont do wat they want and maybe i just want some time to myself. but if people wont just back off then how can i do that?
sorry if ive snapped at people today but you really just dont understand this time

Comments

• Options
    sounds like someone's not very happy - not sure what most of that is about but i hope you're feeling better soon
  • Options
    People can't understand if you don't tell them. I have no idea what you are talking about but i hope you are ok.

*Hugs*
  • Options
    Of course we don't understand. We don't know you, we don't know your problems. And believe it or not, no one actually WANTS to have a go at you. If you want to talk about it then there are lots of people who will listen, though.
  • Options
    It's just one of those days, it will pass.
  • Options
    but if people wont just back off then how can i do that?

Stand up for your self. Show 'em you mean what you say.
  • Options
    Re: listen
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    im not happy, there you go i admit it. so have a go at me if u feel like it cos i really just dont care anymore. ive sick and tired of people having a go at me because i dont do wat they want and maybe i just want some time to myself. but if people wont just back off then how can i do that?
    sorry if ive snapped at people today but you really just dont understand this time
    like they said....... we cant help if we dont know whats wrong!
    some of us who do know you.. and i would like to say quite well, are interested in helping you if we can chelle.....
    listen im sure you have your reasons for not wanting to talk about it but call me or something if you want to ok?... thats what friends are for right?
  • Options
    I know how you feel Chelle, I've been like that before, it's not nice! Nobody understood why I was pissed off either, so if you wanna talk about anything then PM me or something, vent the anger, it works. Trust me :)
  • Options
    It's one of those cryptic bad moods.....
  • Options
    batman ...i tell myself ...'this too shall pass'.
    not sure wether it actualy helps me or not though.
  • Options
    *waves*

What's up?
  • Options
    i'd tell you but then you'd have to pretend to care
  • Options
    i'd tell you but then you'd have to pretend to care
    and you could always pretend to believe we care ...some of us do actualy care how other siters are feeling and coping with life ...even me! despite my nuttiness on here and my past ...maybe even more so cos of my past.
  • Options
    i know what the replies will me 'go out there and do something about it'
  • Options

you could just rant and get it off your chest? or perhaps your livejournal? either way you don't seem very happy to keep it locked up. and this is kinda what you said but if people are upsetting you you've got to tell them... otherwise they're going to keep upsetting you (or you could pretend not to care)
  • Options
    so was there any poijt to this thread?
    theres always pm's for those you do trust.
  • Options
    i'll just delete it then
  • Options
    i'll just delete it then
    you might as well ...your obviously not wanting to let anyone in ...
  • Options
    *hugs*

hope you feel better soon, no matter whats wrong, its not nice to feel shite. There are always people who care about you, just someties you don't realise it until afterwards.
  • Options
    i know what the replies will me 'go out there and do something about it' QUOTE]

i think i have a good idea now...... sign on msn will you? come talk to me.

and as Mr.Roll said..... some of us do care..
  • Options
    Not everyone is uncaring you know. I care quite alot about lots several people on here.

I get the feeling though that you already know what you need to do. Pm me if you wanna chat ok! Take care
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Not everyone is uncaring you know. I care quite alot about lots several people on here.

I get the feeling though that you already know what you need to do. Pm me if you wanna chat ok! Take care

i know wat i have to do. i have to go out more and meet people to get some friends. but its hard to go out on your own and meet people cos they will think your a loser to go out on ur own. so not gonna work
  • Options
    i know wat i have to do. i have to go out more and meet people to get some friends. but its hard to go out on your own and meet people cos they will think your a loser to go out on ur own. so not gonna work

Ah i get that problem, no good at making friends in real life situations. I don't thnk they will think you are a loser tho.
  • Options
    i had plenty of friends just they dont ever wanna see me now that ive left school
  • Options
    i had plenty of friends just they dont ever wanna see me now that ive left school

Yeah thats what happens alot i'm affraid. People move on ect...you will get more friends in time.
  • Options
    i was the one who moved on, they are all still at school which is why i dont understand what changed. i tried hard to keep in contact with them all and they have just stopped replying to texts or answering their phones and these are people i classed as my best friends
  • Options
    i was the one who moved on, they are all still at school which is why i dont understand what changed. i tried hard to keep in contact with them all and they have just stopped replying to texts or answering their phones and these are people i classed as my best friends
    You need to sort this out with them girl....could you go round and see them?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    You need to sort this out with them girl....could you go round and see them?

they are at school in the week and i work weekends and most week days depending on my days off. ive rung them and said lets meet up in town and they always have other plans or just dont wanna come out
  • Options
    they are at school in the week and i work weekends and most week days depending on my days off. ive rung them and said lets meet up in town and they always have other plans or just dont wanna come out

Don't run ragged around people who won't reciprocate your efforts.

Join a gym, or a fitness class. Not saying you're fat or owt: it'll just get you out and about, plus you can feel better and look a bit better too. But, it's up to you to make that move. We can only offer suggestions, yanno?

<3
  • Options
    Try and go round to them and sort it out.

Ask them to go out for a night on the weekend to a club or something, get back to the old ways.
  • Options
    aren't you starting uni in january?

most people make more friends in their first few weeks of uni than at any other time in their lives, cause everyone's in the same situation, and everyone needs to make new friends.