Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Great news (for me anyway)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    God, can't some of you just be happy for the girl? She is happy about it, you don't need to go and discuss all of the troubles that she may have. How fucking uplifting :/ She is 9 weeks pregnant, I'm sure she is already aware of the financial situation it will cause and all of that. I've had friends over the years that have gotten pregnant, starting with one girl at 15 and all till now. When they would come to school with the news and their ultrasound pictures, people didn't bitch at them, they gave them good wishes. Every single one of them, some who even had a rough financial childhood themselves have made very very wonderful mothers.

Congrats
  • Options
    so if yo find someone to have and to hold ...don't trade it for silver dont trade it for gold
    i have all of lifes treasures and there find and there good ...
    they remind me that houses are just made of wood...
    what makes a house grand aint the roof or the doors ...
    if theres love in a house it's a palace for sure ...but without love ...it's just a house where nobody lives.
  • Options
    thank-you for your support,

as for those of you who are talking about abortion it is sumthing i will never do and the reason i am so happy is that i was told i may never have children, so yeah i may be young and may not have much money but i have my family willing to help me andit might be my only chance, so consider that one before judging again please turtle!
  • Options
    Originally posted by nuttyluise

as for those of you who are talking about abortion it is sumthing i will never do and the reason i am so happy is that i was told i may never have children, so yeah i may be young and may not have much money but i have my family willing to help me andit might be my only chance, so consider that one before judging again please turtle!

Im happy for you. Even though things might not be in the bestest of circumstances financially-wise, they all work out in the end. There's quite a few of us on here who've done it young and we're all fine, yeh it might be hard and we might have to work and juggle a lot of things about, but we're happy, and our children are so worth the hassle. Good luck x
  • Options
    Congratulations, you may seem a little young but who am i to judge?!
    Anyway one thing i will say is everyone becomes experts when you are pregnant as you will find out.
    Best of luck anyway. If you want a really helpful website you can talk to other mums due the same time pm me. They are a great bunch. I only have 8 ish weeks to go :D.
  • Options
    Congrats. Yes, you may be young, but I think, as long as you have support from your parents, willing to juggle things, a bit, I think that you will be ok.

I don't really know you, but I'm sure you will make a great mother, no matter how young you are. Again congrats on your pregnancy and I hope things all go well for you.
  • Options
    Big congratulations!
    It is great news and good to know you will have lots of support.
    In case you didn't already know, we have lots of useful features that will help you cope with becoming a new parent right here:
    Starting a family

Good luck!
    Hannah Spanner x
  • Options
    so consider that one before judging again please turtle!
    hey ...what do turtles know? they shag and then lay their eggs on some forgotten beach ...and then fuck off to the other side of the world! the babies are born ...wheres me mam and dad? panic ...must rush toward that liquid and get seriosly involved with it ...it might answer all my questions ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    hey ...what do turtles know? they shag and then lay their eggs on some forgotten beach ...and then fuck off to the other side of the world! the babies are born ...wheres me mam and dad? panic ...must rush toward that liquid and get seriosly involved with it ...it might answer all my questions ...

:D

Someone's craving that last Stella in the fridge, Rolly.
  • Options

I didn't know the circumstances, and I didn't judge you personally. I have an opinion, so sue me if I write it down here.

And if you write down your circumstances before I get a chance to judge you, maybe we can avoid a misunderstanding next time.

Next time? :eek2: