Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chatting to death

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Aconite
    the way C4 promoted it, you would have thought they wanted us to believe that our modems bombard us with messages from satan.

channel 4: hey, guess what. some people get depressed and use the internet AT THE SAME TIME.

me: no shit, channel 4.

channel 4: and they all get ideas from how to kill themselves from each other on the evil, evil internet.

me: :yeees:

channel 4: and if you are depressed and go on the internet AT THE SAME TIME you will surely diiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

me: stfu channel 4.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    channel 4: hey, guess what. some people get depressed and use the internet AT THE SAME TIME.

channel 4: and they all get ideas from how to kill themselves from each other on the evil, evil internet.

channel 4: and if you are depressed and go on the internet AT THE SAME TIME you will surely diiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

Lmao :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

wow...sounds like they were putting across that the internet makes us commit suicide. channel 4 have started to go down alot recently..Its aload of BOLLOXS