Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Opinions please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, suggest you take a look at my nieces and nephews names might give you some ideas. :p

Charlie (boy)
    Britanny (girl, duh)
    Frankie (boy)
    Freddie (if girl was going to be Holly[love that name])
    Georgie (girl)
    Bailey (girl)

More cool names, Stacey (for a boy, yes a boy) oh and don't forget Sam, thats a very cool name. :D
  • Options
    I like Aidan, but that's Celtic and you've already said that it could be a problem, but I still like Aidan.

Um...

...you could be really orioginal and call him Guy :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I hope that his name is Nicholas then, because otherwise that would make no sense...

if it wasn't would there have been any point in me saying that?
  • Options
    have you tried 'www.babynames.com' its ever so good. im having a look for you now..

im a personal fan of Tyler, Dylon (or Dillon), Jay, Jamie etc etc, but yeh, try babynames.com, its a good website that. I have a great book of modern baby names, but i cant really nip it round can i?!
  • Options
    Nicholas or Jude....they're my faves anyhoo
  • Options
    Originally posted by Instie
    Hey, suggest you take a look at my nieces and nephews names might give you some ideas. :p

Charlie (boy)
    Britanny (girl, duh)
    Frankie (boy)
    Freddie (if girl was going to be Holly[love that name])
    Georgie (girl)
    Bailey (girl)

More cool names, Stacey (for a boy, yes a boy) oh and don't forget Sam, thats a very cool name. :D

Your poor poor children :eek2:
  • Options
    My son is called Carl...my favourite boys name. We were going to call him Luke Skywalker, but thought it might be a bit cruel hehehe. I like names like Matthew, Owen, Josh, Daniel
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Sorry Miffy but every time I hear the name Damien I think of the Omen movies and I also get flashes of scenes from Only Fools and Horses.

We're also struggling for names for our new one. But we've got till March to decide. Suggestions also for both sexes please. :D

Well, I got some Celtic girls'/boys' names for ya, but if you don't like/don't want Celtic names for your children, then you get just ignore my suggestions.

Girl's names: Briana, Caitlin, Shayla,

Boy's names: Brice, Conner, Cullen
  • Options

We're also struggling for names for our new one. But we've got till March to decide. Suggestions also for both sexes please. :D

ive given my boys names ideas for girls i like,

Thaila (said tyler), Freya, Daniella, Louisa, Jayde, Corrin, Hollie, Molly(ie) and Catie.

(im also into really weird spellings like id spell lauren, lauryn or Laryn, or as said before Jade, Jayde, u get my point lol)
  • Options
    Boy's Name Suggestions for Miffy

Have some Celtic boy's name for ya, but you don't have to choose any, just suggestions.

Aidan
    Bailey
    Conor
  • Options
    oooh what about Bryn? thats loovley
  • Options
    Hmm, maybe we`ve got one? Sam. I shall see if it grows on me or I go off it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    ive given my boys names ideas for girls i like,

Thaila (said tyler), Freya, Daniella, Louisa, Jayde, Corrin, Hollie, Molly(ie) and Catie.

(im also into really weird spellings like id spell lauren, lauryn or Laryn, or as said before Jade, Jayde, u get my point lol)

I never got why parents like for analphabetism should affect the name of their children.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Hmm, maybe we`ve got one? Sam. I shall see if it grows on me or I go off it.

i like sam :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i like sam :)

She speaks the truth.
  • Options

:eek:
  • Options
    Hi, congratulations on the baby. Just wanted to say that kids your child's age probably won't know who Damien or what the Omen is. It will have been way past their time. I believe twenty years is long enough to be safe, if ya really love the name that is. I like it, but I also like Christian.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyNightingale
    Just wanted to say that kids your child's age probably won't know who Damien or what the Omen is.

yeah, but the child is gonna come into contact with older people too, and they're all gonna have the 'eeee eeeee eeeee' moment.

little bob: mum, this is my friend from school, damien.

little bob's mum: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    I guess, the movie wasn't that popular in America when it came out. I know if my daughter would have brought him home and introduced him, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. It's just a movie :eek2: not real life.:D
  • Options
    Re: Opinions please
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I`ve got a baby due in 2 weeks. I don`t know what the baby is
    A baby is like a very small person that comes from inside your tummy. You see, when a man and a lady like each other very much.... Oh, I see you know that bit already! :D

Now, in all seriousness, even by the time he gets into junior school, the Damian/Omen connection will still be there, and his life will be hell. Don't do it, for the love of God (or perhaps Satan) don't do it to the poor bugger!
    Mind you, knowing you, you'll probably still call it Damian, no matter if it's a boy or a girl! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Opinions please
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    A baby is like a very small person that comes from inside your tummy. You see, when a man and a lady like each other very much.... Oh, I see you know that bit already! :D

:p
    Mind you, knowing you, you'll probably still call it Damian, no matter if it's a boy or a girl! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

I don`t know what you mean!!! :o

No seriously though... I`ve decided against it. Sam is still out in front at the moment. I haven`t gone off it yet anyway!