Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    drank at uh...13/14/15 or something. not majorly.
    although I got the key to the drinks cabinet duplicated at 15...so we'll go with that one.

smoking...17...given up at the moment and not planning on starting again

drugs...smoked some resin/weed when I was 17, then stopped when I was 18

i grow up sometimes, then de-grow up

oh, I'm not sure why. I just did.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    :no: these are not good. Please get off them. Solvents ARE a killer!

i know im a shitdip:( nearly got caught doing it at school today as well *slaps self hard*
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    i know im a shitdip:( nearly got caught doing it at school today as well *slaps self hard*

They're just so unpredictable you never know when you're going to run outta luck. My mate's pregnant girlfriend came out of college to find him dead in his car after he'd been lugging lighter gas. Stay clear!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Re: At what age..

Did you first try drinking ? And why

Fifteen and I did it because my friends did :p At the age of sixteen I found I enjoyed it and then now, I'm nineteen and am a drink conoiusseur (spl?)

[n]Did you first try smoking ? And why[/b]

Sixteen and I felt like it.

Did you try drugs ? And why

Sixteen and because I felt like it. I enjoy a chong now and again and it gives me another excuse to whinge at the government... cuz they won't legalise the good stuff.

At what age did you "Grow up" ?

At about eighteen? If you can call me grown up.
  • Options
    First tried drinkin when I was little...first got drunk at 14 on Bacardi Breezers :o (my taste buds have stiffened up a bit now only on the vodka and Jack Daniels now!)

First tried smoking when I was 14...regularly started smoking at 15. (so wish I hadn't started!)

First tried drugs when I was 15...really didn't do anything for me haven't touched them since.

When did I grow up?....come back and ask me in a few years. I'm still young in body, I'm still young in mind and intend on staying that way!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Drink - 13/4 with my mates. Started regularly drinking aged 15.
    Smoking - Only done it once or twice, last time was last month. :no:
    Drugs - Never! Unless you count legal over-the-counter or prescibed substances.