Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Two Year Men Degree

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it was more to do with people talking about sexism and then being sexist which I find highly amusing. Also adds a lot of weight to what shyboy has been saying.
  • Options
    LOOK, I know that women have had to put up with a lot, but did I do that?! No.

To be honest these kinds of things really piss me off because it makes the equality issue a total piss take, you lunge at men who do this, but your allowed to.

Equality HAS to work both ways, just because SOME men were sexist to you are SOME point does not give you the right to make random sexist comments about all men.
  • Options
    LMAO

You lot do amuse me. :p Guys here always claim they can take these shitty jokes about men blah blah blah and yet every time one comes up, boo hoo, you all throw a little temper tantrum and whine about sexism and equality. :p
    Women claim they can do the same and have done for ages and then they all start nagging about much the same as the men.

Yeah, it's annoying when a girl does some gayness like this and then doesn't seem to react too well to men doing the same, but that just means she's a twat. :p Same goes for guys claiming they can take these jokes about men when women can't take jokes about women, then watching the guys have a big whinge about it all and inequality or whatever.

Just take ze piss outta the women, fools! You moan, they moan. All the same.

Or, why can't you all just realise that neither of you can take a 'joke'? :p
  • Options
    Fuck equality between the genders.
    At the moment women have it so much better. And if it wasn't for the fact that I was a young cute girl surrounded by old ugly men I wouldn't get backstage tonight.

Inequality is so worth it :D