Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How touchy feely are you...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what, that you want a hug?

nah, it's only normal :)

everyone needs a hug now and then :(

*hug*
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I love hugs, pity I've nobody to hug right now.

Is that unusual for a bloke?

Come here & i will hug ya. :)
  • Options
    I'm always giving my mates hugs hello and goodbye.

The girlie ones are accompained by cheek-kissing.

The bloke hugs are more Chandler/Joey type back slapping hugs.

Doesn't bother me at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    :lol: LOL! I don't know why but I found that really funny!
  • Options
    i am most un-touchy feely. i am affectionate with my blokey, but with no one else. i will hug my mum, but only if she goes to hug me first, i'm never the one to initiate it. and if she asks me if i love her, i'll say yes. my mum's pretty lovey. i remember hugging my dad only once in my life, and my mum made him do it. i imagine he used to hug us as little kids though.

i get really uncomfortable if one of my friends hugs me, even if i love them to death, and i've known them forever.

i hug my little cousin, cause he's only wee.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I am with my female friends, I like being close to them, they like being close to me, its perfect :D

I do occasionally hug family, but most males (eg friends) are normally a no-no.
  • Options
    i love touching people, and get really miserable without it. i'm also shy. so i have to be really hyper to hug anyone, which is quite annoying as i tend to go too far and scare everyone away when im hyper...
  • Options
    but i hate people touching ME... wooo the weirdness
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I'm always giving my mates hugs hello and goodbye.

The girlie ones are accompained by cheek-kissing.

Doesn't bother me at all.

yup yup, thats exactly the same with me and my mates. although i have a girl best mate i'd like to get a little closer to though, if you know what i mean,lol:naughty: i think were getting kinda close to the inevitable drunken fumbling now mind,lol, every week we inch that little bit closer to one another while dancing and snuggle up a bit closer in the taxi on the way home. you can feel the sexual tension, but neither of us are ready to give in quite yet 'cause we're such good friends:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm very touchy feely with folk, it's just natural to me...maybe in a flirty way with friends etc, but I'm like that with my mum etc. Doesn't matter how close I am to people. Don't know why, maybe it's cos I never felt I was loved after my dad died and I'm craving the attention and closeness from people. I can't explain it but there we go.
  • Options
    yep yep, im very touchy feely. Hugging, hand holding, stuff like that all the time with my boyfriend. And I say I love you to him, and my mum as well :)
  • Options
    I'm not a very touchy, feely person at all, especially with my family, unless it's someone, that I don't have to live with all the time, or if it's a really good friend or person, that I can really, truly trust, that I will give a hug or something like that.
  • Options
    im not very touchy feely with my family and friends we dont tell each other that we love them because we all know, the only time i will kiss/hug my family members is when its someones birthday/xmas or if they're ill/upset and they need comforting.

im competley different with my b/f for obvious reasons i have no problem with public affection/saying i love you although i find it frustating when he gropes my ass in public and theres loadsa people around. :rolleyes:

the only thing that really gets on my tits is when your queing up in a shop for summat and the person behind you gets really close :mad: its like there invading my personal space
  • Options
    Wit me and my group of mates we are all very touchy and huggy. not cos we're all on drugs, (im the only one now out of my mates that still gets high, but im not a big drinker so i guess its just my replacment.) but its cos we are all really close. we grew up together and we do love eachother.

sickening really
  • Options
    With my family, not touchy-feely at all. It just makes me uncomfortable... I give my dad a kiss on the cheek when I leave (I see him every 2 weeks), but I still don't feel totally comfortable doing that.

With my friends, right now, we're not all that touchy-feely. Everytime someone touches someone then they look really unhappy about it... Not pissed off or anything, just not... Comfortable.

Lol. My new favourite word...

However, EVERYWHERE we go, I am VERY touchy feely with my boyfriend. It must be so sickening to watch. But yeah, I can't help it. I can't just sit next to him on a bus or somewhere and not touch him as much as possible.