Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

miscarriage

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ack i'm so sorry to hear that, a friend of mine recently miscarried as well, horrible thing to happen to anywone :/
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Ellie, I'm so sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

You and David are a very very strong couple, together you'll pull through :)
  • Options
    Oh shit i missed this thread. *Huge hugs*
    Hope your as ok as you can be. Would you like me to remove myself from your lj friends thing, as it can't be easy reading my posts? :/
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    oh no, not unless you want to, that's really thoughtful of you, but i know what your posts are going to be about - i can just scroll if i don't feel like it at the time.

i'm ok now, honestly.

No, i don't want to, just wanted to make sure you are ok with it. It seems to be me moaning on alot of the time anyhow! :eek2:
  • Options
    i just want to say how truly sorry i am that you lost the baby. i hope that time will heal the emotional wounds

*hugs*
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    *hugs*

im so sorry to hear that. take care sweetie

*hugs you again*
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner
    Have a read of this - there are some handy links at the bottom that you could contact for more info.

So sorry to hear of what's happened, I hope you're doing OK. Just thought I'd post Spanners post again incase you haven't checked out the link already - hopefully it will be of some help.

Thinking of you

Lu x
  • Options
    *hugs* I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a miscarriage.
    My sister lost her baby about a week and a half ago, she was a month and a half pregnant. She's still getting over it and it can be really hard but i guess it affects people in different ways!
    I hope everything gets better for you, and if you need someone to talk too PM me :)

*hugs* L xx.