Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feeling singled out and upset with a delay in a response to a query

Creativeboy23Creativeboy23 Posts: 238 Trailblazer

I have been struggling with feeling singled out for a long time. I have spoken to others about it but they seem to suggest that the emotion is inaccurate. I was remembering when a former mentor from a personal development programme mentioned that I could have highlighted my strengths more in my mock interview. A team member would tell me what to do in front of my other teammates.

Since graduating from university, I have recently returned to my design for a project in my portfolio. I queried whether I could use computer software to present my design on their buildings on 7 October and have not heard back since. I called the enquiry team to see if I could get through to the press office, but was directed to the photography administrator who told me that I should try emailing the press office again, which has caused further delay. I did not feel the impact of the delay was acknowledged enough. I have been unhappy with the delay in a response because it has stopped me from improving my project. I understand that there are possibilities in the situation, but I am dissatisfied with the service regardless.