Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi!

Hiii everyone just wanted to introduce myself :)

I’ve just joined and im so excited to start and I can’t wait to help people in similar situations to what I used to experience. A few things about me is I love music so much, my favourite artist is Billie eilish, my favourite series is Gilmore girls and my favourite book is Perks of Being a Wallflower (I highly recommend it, it’s such a comforting book)!!

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 4,050 Community Veteran
    hi nice to meet you i love billie <3 she such a comfort singer! <3.
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • stardust444stardust444 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I love her so so much genuinely the sweetest person ever! I’m actually going to see her this summer and I can’t wait it’s been my dream since I was 10
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,387 Boards Guru
    Welcome!! :)
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • kaiikaii Posts: 532 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community @stardust444! Hope you're doing well and that you enjoy your time here! :3<3
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,103 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.