Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello!

Sian321Sian321 Moderator Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
Hey everyone, jumping on here to introduce myself! My name's Sian, and I'm a new mod here at The Mix. The sweet pup you can see in my profile picture is my dog, Rodney. He's two years old and an angel! <3

To share a bit about myself:

What I'm watching right now -
Heartstopper Season 3 on repeatttt

What I'm listening to right now -
There's a Spotify playlist called 'Hot Apple Cider' which gives me all the Autumn vibes! I also love Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan, and anything folky!

My dream weekend plans -
Probably taking a long walk out in nature with good friends - chatting as we sip coffee from flasks and eat home-made sandwiches.

My favourite self-care activity -
Cooking! Nothing calms my brain quite like cooking in the kitchen on my own with a podcast playing in the background :3

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 4,050 Community Veteran
    hi nice to meet you <3
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,387 Boards Guru
    edited October 21
    Welcome @Sian321 !<3 its so great to have you here

Rodney is adorableeee

Heartstopper s3 is soooo good so i dont blame you for watching it on repeat ahah!
    Chappell roans music is also just amazing ahah i love her song "casual" but Hot to go is definitely fun to dance along too.
    I got to admit aha you remind me a little of @ella :lol:
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 304 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Sian321 welcome to the team! <3 Your dog is so so cute!
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,103 Wise Owl
    Welcome Sian great to have u as part of the team!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • kaiikaii Posts: 532 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community @Sian321! Rodney is so cute!! Hope you're okay and that you enjoy your time here! :3<3