Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

favourite food

toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,588 Extreme Poster
what's everyones favourite food? i personally dont have one, but i like noodles and pizza.

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,602 Community Veteran
    love chinese on weekends i love pasta pasta is my favourite.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,588 Extreme Poster
    pasta is nice
  • fiona333fiona333 Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Pasta is classic! Bolognese, lasagne, pesto, chicken parm and chicken caesar pasta salad are my favourites.
    lasagna is amazing. i wish i had it more often but my mum doesnt make it at home.
    i love making chicken alfredo pasta
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,957 Legendary Poster
    edited 18:44
    Ok so this is going to be a list as i can’t pick one, so in no particular order…

1. Macaroni - in fact this is the only one that is in a particular order because this is defo top
    2. All forms of cheese except blue cheese (it stinks).
    3. Pasta in all forms, especially with cheese - i love lasagne, bolognese, tortellini, pasta bakes, tomato pasta, pasta salad but that one has limits AKA absolutely no mayo, etc.
    4. Potatoes - mash, croquettes, chips.. especially chips and cheese or cheesy mash or cheesy croquettes
    5. Pizza with lots of cheese
    6. Cake - especially chocolate cake, tiramisu, meringue, anything with caramel, anything with cheese…
    7. I guess a mention has to go to chinese, chippy, indian and maccies, my favourite takeaways of all time. My orders from these tend to revolve around the above foods, apart from from the chinese i get lemon chicken and at the indian i get anything with a bit of spice - you wouldn’t expect it but I love spice!!

Spot any patterns? I do lol!!

Edit: oh and I’m off to have a sausage sandwich with cheese on it for my tea, can’t wait lol, those should be listed too along with bacon, eggs, black pudding and tattie scones
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    damn you really must love cheese and chips. not that i blame you though, theyre delicious.
    just made myself a mini roast dinner was lovely.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    thats nice