Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What are you watching?! 📺

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 205 Trailblazer
edited 12:10 in General Chat
Hey dudes!

Happy Saturday! :sunglasses:

SO, I'm genuinely curious! What you all watching?! I'd love to know about some of your favourite shows, films, or tiktok accounts? Are there any influencers or YouTubers you're really into? Anything particularly exciting coming out soon? (I can't wait for Heartstopper S3, either 🌈)

I'm not quite as young as you guys ;) but I'm always interested in learning about what's trending at the moment!
Post edited by ella at

Comments

• toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,561 Extreme Poster
    physical 100 and love at first sight uk
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,955 Legendary Poster
    I watch really boring telly, I’ve been watching the soaps lately because my parents watch them and I saw there was drama. Also watching my mum, your dad - as embarrassed as I am to admit that I’m watching a dating show, it’s what i plan on watching this afternoon.

Tbh I spend more time on my laptop chatting to my friends on discord and on here than actually watching telly though, but if I’m watching something i try to watch it when it’s on live.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,476 Wise Owl
    i'm very slowly making my way through bridgerton and emily in paris

although to be fair i don't really lot of watch a lot of TV - unless its stuff my parents or siblings have put on
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,000 Extreme Poster
    The office and full house =)
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free