Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feelings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
Why do I fight to keep sane? Is it healthy to do tht? I feel something nd I go NO!!! :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,230 Community Veteran
    Is this y I complain bc I had bad experiences, is tht a side effect of ptsd or y do I do it? I notice things too
    Crazy mad insane
    How do I get out of the habit
    Crazy mad insane
  • pharmagirl27pharmagirl27 Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000 hope you are alright.
    Could you explain a bit more about how you feel?
    Do you feel as if your mind is fighting between being and happy and not being happy?
    @pharmagirl27 I notice stuff tht isn't quite right mostly all the time. I didn't go out past Tuesday coz therapy was hard, is it best to hav a break from therapy to feel normal? I just go to bed wen I feel unhappy.
    Why r we worried, frustrated etc?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    There are lots of different things which could make you feel worried and frustrated etc @ellie2000. Has anything, in particular, been making you feel worried and frustrated recently?

We are here to talk to you about how you are feeling. Your feelings are valid and it is okay to find things, like therapy, difficult :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @pharmagirl27 @Laura_tigger82 I'm gna miss therapy 4 happiness nd to go throughthe week, I think it'll make a difference. I didn't go for a nap today 😊bc I felt gd.
    Crazy mad insane
  • DandelionQueen43DandelionQueen43 Posts: 16 Settling in
    Hi @ellie2000, I agree with Laura that therapy can be really difficult sometimes but it sounds like you feel it's having a positive effect on your life or at least you feel it will make a positive difference in time. So I think if you go to your scheduled therapy sessions when you can then that shows that you're putting in the effort to feel better.
    And hopefully therapy will be a safe place for you to feel these difficult feelings.
    We all think you're doing great! <3