Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Im so fed up. tw

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 15 Settling in
Im so fed up. of everything. my carers dont even listen anymore, I feel like they never did anyway. every time I try to speak my mind they turn it into some arguement then blame me for it. im fed up.

I told them I felt like they were getting rid of me after they turned around and said they could get me a new placement, they said in an arguement later on that it was my choice but at the time it felt like they just wanted me gone. it still does. I dont even know what I feel anymore.

Im just so done. Im 16 and it feels like no one wants to look after me because im too much to handle. even my adoptive home fell apart. I feel like I have no family apart from my friends. I just want to curl up and disappear. Im too much to handle because I cant control my enotions and anger. its not my fault though, is it? maybe it is.

So now im moving to another place that will probably break down eventually too because no one understands me enough.

I just want to disapear but I cant because my friends said that they would go too. I feel trapped in this never ending cycle.

Comments

• GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    edited July 28
    Hey @NateORlucah, it's great to see you posting on the boards <3

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. It sounds incredibly frustrating and painful to feel like no one is listening to you or understanding you. It's not fair that you're being blamed for arguments and feeling unwanted when all you need is support and understanding.

It's important to remember that your feelings are valid, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed and upset. You deserve to be heard and to have your emotions respected. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot on your own, and that's incredibly tough, especially at your age. You mentioned feeling like you have no family apart from your friends. It's good to hear that you have friends who care about you. Sometimes talking to someone who understands can make a big difference.

I hear that you're feeling trapped in a never-ending cycle and that moving to a new place feels like it might just bring more of the same issues. What would you like to see happen in your new placement to make it feel more supportive and understanding for you?

Your emotions are often responses to how you're being treated. It might not feel like it now, but finding ways to express these feelings constructively can help. Have you had any positive experiences with coping strategies or talking to someone who made you feel heard and understood?

We're here for you and we care about how you're doing. <3

Remember that if those thoughts of wanting to disappear do continue and you're struggling to fight those thoughts, you can reach out to these lovely services below:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    ♡♡♡
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 15 Settling in
    Gemma wrote: »
    Hey @NateORlucah, it's great to see you posting on the boards <3

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time. It sounds incredibly frustrating and painful to feel like no one is listening to you or understanding you. It's not fair that you're being blamed for arguments and feeling unwanted when all you need is support and understanding.

It's important to remember that your feelings are valid, and it's okay to feel overwhelmed and upset. You deserve to be heard and to have your emotions respected. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot on your own, and that's incredibly tough, especially at your age. You mentioned feeling like you have no family apart from your friends. It's good to hear that you have friends who care about you. Sometimes talking to someone who understands can make a big difference.

I hear that you're feeling trapped in a never-ending cycle and that moving to a new place feels like it might just bring more of the same issues. What would you like to see happen in your new placement to make it feel more supportive and understanding for you?

Your emotions are often responses to how you're being treated. It might not feel like it now, but finding ways to express these feelings constructively can help. Have you had any positive experiences with coping strategies or talking to someone who made you feel heard and understood?

We're here for you and we care about how you're doing. <3

Remember that if those thoughts of wanting to disappear do continue and you're struggling to fight those thoughts, you can reach out to these lovely services below:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11

Hey gemma! I honestly dont know what I want to see in the new placement, I guess just someone who can understand why I act the way I do and doesn't get angry at me every time I act the way I do.

I dont really have any good coping strategies all I do is disconnect nowadays

Thankyou so much for the support 💕
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,274 Part of The Furniture
    You deserve to feel heard and understood @NateORlucah. Your feelings are valid, especially with all that you have experienced (and continue to experience).

What would you view as a good coping strategy? I am wondering if you could build just one good coping strategy in what that might look like for you.

For me, I think of music, the cinema/theatre and colouring (lots of Disney within all of those). We are all here with you and you are doing so well talking to us about this <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 297 The Mix Regular
    Hey @NateORlucah great to hear you love writing to help you cope! I'm much the same, it's a good way to get away :3 What sort of genres do you like to write about?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 15 Settling in
    amy02 wrote: »
    Hey @NateORlucah great to hear you love writing to help you cope! I'm much the same, it's a good way to get away :3 What sort of genres do you like to write about?

I dont really know what genre mine falls under, I just weite whatever my mind is feeling that day, so if I feel bad I write more upsetting vise versa haha

What genre do you like to write? if you write that is