Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Reassurance

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
I asked someone 'am I gd?' Nd didn't get an answer. Today I was tlkn to a person about how I feel n my opinions on stuff. Would tht make me feel worse? N why wen u didn't mean to insult someone n u say sorry they blank u?

FTWWW (also those letters are a song by my chemical romance)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    ppl might not know how to react if you have insulted them. they might have felt awful abt themselves with what you said. insulting ppl is hurtful. but they might take time to understand your apology. id give them space and let them get themselves together. ik you mentioned not meaning to insult anyone. but they might still need bit of time to get over it.
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
    @eylah I call ppl little names coz I feel bad myself. Does trauma do tht to u?
    Crazy mad insane
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    @eylah I call ppl little names coz I feel bad myself. Does trauma do tht to u?

. i dont call ppl stuff. but i am weary of opening up to ppl. but trauma can affect us differently. whic means we do things ppl might consider rude. but actually we arent meaning for it come across that way. idk abt trauma much. but have lived experience in trauma. but here if you need to talk. ellie <3.
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,026 Wise Owl
    Just checking in @ellie2000 ❤️
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @eylah @ebyrne556 wen I find things too much I go to bed. Scotland nxt week and I'm going on a cruise soon and one next year 😀😀 I like cold places
    Crazy mad insane
    @eylah @ebyrne556 wen I find things too much I go to bed. Scotland nxt week and I'm going on a cruise soon and one next year 😀😀 I like cold places
    hope you have fun. ellie <3
    @eylah wats the danube
    Crazy mad insane
    sry @ellie2000 . i have no clue what that is. im sry. <3
    Crazy mad insane
    edited July 27
    @eylah wats the danube

just searched it up. its a river in sout gwestern germany. <3