Homeβ€Ί Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a Β£25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Hey!

NateORlucahNateORlucah Posts: 15 Settling in
Hey, I go by either Lucah or Nate (havent figured out what name im going to use yet lol) im 16 and I love music and going on rediculously long walks 😭🀍 The pronouns I go by are he/him

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    Lucanatorrrr <3 welcomeee hehe you're gonna fit in well here I promissee!!
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
  • NateORlucahNateORlucah Posts: 15 Settling in
    Thankyou! ily 😭🫢
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Welcome Lucah/Nate , do you have a name you prefer at the moment or will we just decide ourselves? …. Or call you lucanator πŸ˜‚

Great to meet ya😊
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    Slinky wrote: Β»
    Welcome Lucah/Nate , do you have a name you prefer at the moment or will we just decide ourselves? …. Or call you lucanator πŸ˜‚

Great to meet ya😊

Lucanator is my nameee :p πŸ˜‚
    πŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†πŸ’œπŸ¦†
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    No, silly. You’re Chloe πŸ˜‰ @Chloe234
    edited July 26
    Slinky wrote: Β»

Great to meet ya😊

Thankyou! great to meet you too :)
    I prefer to go by Nate at the moment but I honestly don't mind lol, chloe always calls me lucanator now πŸ˜‚
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,151 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @NateORlucah it's really nice to have you here! You've taken a brave step joining. The community is a really lovely place here <3

If you have any questions or need any help finding your way around, just let us know. We're all here to help :)

Great that you love music, do you have a favourite artist?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
    Aoife wrote: Β»
    Welcome to the community @NateORlucah it's really nice to have you here! You've taken a brave step joining. The community is a really lovely place here <3

If you have any questions or need any help finding your way around, just let us know. We're all here to help :)

Great that you love music, do you have a favourite artist?

Thankyou! im so happy ive joined! πŸ˜„

I don't really have a favourite artist at the moment sadly, I did but he ended up being a really bad person so I dont listen to him anymore, but I listen to anything that sounds good honestly!

Thankyou for being there :)
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,301 Boards Champion
    Hiii, welcome to the mix!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
    Hey @NateORlucah, welcome to the Mix! Glad to have you here :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Hiya @NateORlucah welcome to the Mix. It's so great to have you here and I bet you will love it here too. Its great to hear that your a music fan, I also love music too as well. I think taking long walks is nice and can be super therapeutic too!.

Sending hugs and wishes,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    Welcome @NateORlucah! Lovely to have you with us - we're a supportive bunch so do let us know if you need any help navigating round the boards. <3
    β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,026 Wise Owl
    Hi welcome to the mix!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hey @NateORlucah nice to meet u! I also love music and long walks!! Is there any specific music genre ur rrly into? I love rock haha ! 🎸 Hope u enjoy ur time here :)
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 217 Trailblazer
    Hi @NateORlucah welcome to the community- it's lovely to have you here <3
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    hello @NateORlucah and welcome to the boards here at the mix. it's great to have you with us. :3
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    edited July 28
    hello @NateORlucah and welcome to the boards here at the mix. it's great to have you with us. :3

[somehow this has posted twice lol πŸ˜‚]
    Hey @NateORlucah nice to meet u! I also love music and long walks!! Is there any specific music genre ur rrly into? I love rock haha ! 🎸 Hope u enjoy ur time here :)

YOOOO thats amazing! Im into indie rock and alternative indie 😁 long walks are so fun, i dont know about you but it makes me feel free!

Ahahah I was very confused πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    hi welcome. :)
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • Anonymoose1Anonymoose1 Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    Hi Nate, I'm kind of new too! I'm Rae but Moose is probably easier to remember :)
  • amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 260 The Mix Regular
    Hey @NateORlucah welcome to the community! It's great to have you :3
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 701 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to The Mix, Lucah/Nate! Either name sounds good! :)
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Hi @NateORlucah ! Welcome to the mix! I love listening to music too! Do you have a favourite artist or song?