Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Attitude

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
Y am I so honest ppl spring into action
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, thanks for reaching out. Could you explain a little more about the situation, and how you feel about it? We're here to listen to you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
    @Azziman in the last town I vented on fb, ppl got worried which resulted in the popo visiting, I vent to ppl now n I get a reaction, y? In the last town I didn't know if ppl were friendly
    Crazy mad insane
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    @Azziman in the last town I vented on fb, ppl got worried which resulted in the popo visiting, I vent to ppl now n I get a reaction, y? In the last town I didn't know if ppl were friendly

ppl must be wprried abt you if they call police. if you say concerning stuff they thought you was at risk they would call 999. i get it must be strange for you. since you didnt get anyone react to your posts or feelinfs. ik it can be hard making judgments. if someone is friendly. but getting to know ppl can make things easier. hugs @ellie2000 . <3
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.