Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Very specific niche interests <3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 197 Trailblazer
Hello everyone!
Talking to my friends over the weekend I noticed that lately every single person I know has fallen through a rabbit hole concerning very specific niche interests. Because it's always really fun to see what people are interested in and because the more niche the interest the more difficult it is to find a community of people with similar interests, I thought it could be fun for everyone to share here their current obsessions! Anything counts! Just use this as a space to share what you love <3

I'll start -
WHALE AND DOLPHIN COMMUNICATION

DRAWING ANYTHING MARINE RELATED

VICTORIAN AND EDWARDIAN FASHION

BOTTOMS - THE MOVIE

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,622 The Mix Elder
    For me it's very old 80's movies which star Jeffery Combs in them :joy: (Re-animator is a guilty pleasure of mine and is a very good bad cheesy horror film though I argue it's a rom-com horror :joy:). I also have a nieche interest in bones, animals, knitting, crochet, the band Nirvana, the 90''s riot grll movement, Ikea plushies, jigsaw puzzles and pathology (the study of anatomy and stuff :joy:).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,891 Community Veteran
    animals for me. :)
    keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 🤍
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Love the idea of this thread!
    Heres some of mine off the top of my head
    Watching gymnastics videos
    Mary Kate and ashley movies
    Rich tea biscuits
    staedtler rubbers
    Full house
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @genderless_fungi This is a great thread idea!

Mine are:
    • Cats
    • Reading
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Alice Oseman
    • Psychology
    • Mental Health
    • Activism and Advocacy
    • Pilates

Also @ebyrne556 I love Full House too! Did you know they made a reboot (excluding Mary-Kate and Ashley due to their lack of interest) called Fuller House? It's on Netflix!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Omg yes i love fuller house
    Yesss for activism and advocacy cats reading and Alice oseman as well we r twins haha
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,502 Extreme Poster
    @genderless_fungi This is a great thread idea!

Mine are:
    • Cats
    • Reading
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Alice Oseman
    • Psychology
    • Mental Health
    • Activism and Advocacy
    • Pilates

Also @ebyrne556 I love Full House too! Did you know they made a reboot (excluding Mary-Kate and Ashley due to their lack of interest) called Fuller House? It's on Netflix!

i like grey's anatomy. ive watched it in the psychiatric hospital but i cant watch it now since i need a disney plus account and i dont have one