Homeβ€Ί Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a Β£25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

A farewell from our Support Group Moderator, Patricia πŸ’›

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
edited August 20 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share with you all that Patricia from our support groups is sadly leaving the team. She's been part of the Monday team for over a year now! She's sadly going to be stepping back from her volunteering role so please do give her some love below. <3

Here's a message from her:
Hey everyone,

You may not know me, but I’ve had the pleasure of moderating our group chats, mostly on Mondays. As I’ve recently finished Uni, I’m stepping into a new phase of life filled with uncertainties, and it’s time for me to say goodbye to this wonderful community.

I’ve been continually amazed by your kindness, talents, and skills. I have no doubt that each of you will achieve amazing things and grow into incredible people.

Modding alongside such a supportive group of moderators has been a true pleasure. I’ve learned so much and grown in confidence thanks to all of you.

Thank you for being such a special part of my journey.

All the best,
Patricia
β™‘β™‘β™‘
Post edited by Gemma on

Comments

• SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Best of luck with everything Patricia. We'll miss ya πŸ’šπŸ€
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Thank you for your time on the mix I'm sure you've made a big difference! Good luck going forward in whatever you do.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    good luck with everything in the future - you'll be missed :3
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Best of luck Patricia with your new adventures, you have been an amazing moderator on TheMix!. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    Take good care Patricia! Thank you for everything 😊
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,026 Wise Owl
    Good luck with everything Patricia! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.