Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

✨Vote for the next quiz theme!✨Poll Closes July 1st

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
Hey! Its about time to start planning for another quiz, but we'd love to get a little bit of a better idea about what themes you would like to see come up in our quizzes.

The next quiz will happen during July and we would love to hear your suggestions for the theme. We have included some themes on the poll but if you have any other suggestions we'd love for you to comment below. No ideas are bad ideas!
This poll will close July 1st and after that we will take a look for which has the most votes and form a quiz around the theme.
There is no planned date yet however there will be a poll to come, to decide the date and time for the quiz so keep a look out.

We cant wait for this next quiz!
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

✨Vote for the next quiz theme!✨Poll Closes July 1st 10 votes

Disney 2.0
60%
Aoifesinead276ebyrne556AnonymousToeSlinkyeylah 6 votes
TV shows and Movies
10%
Amy22 1 vote
Sport
0%
Food and drink
10%
independent_ 1 vote
Musicals
10%
Dancer 1 vote
Other (Comment below!)
10%
Rose113 1 vote

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,167 Boards Guru
    Disney 2.0
    never done one of these before but disney. i adore disney so much!
    vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. truth and courage arent always comfortable. but they are never weakness.
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    Disney 2.0
    I usually end up missing the quizzes for one reason or another but I'm another one for team disney
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    TV shows and Movies
    I wasn't able to attend the last quiz, I think a Disney 2.0 quiz would awesome and also more challenging too. Lets hope I am able to remember the date for the quiz :joy:. Im so forgetful sometimes xd. I also do love my TV and film quizes.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,151 Boards Guru
    Disney 2.0
    I'm very excited for this quiz! The Disney round was so much fun last time :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Rose113Rose113 Posts: 1,838 Extreme Poster
    Other (Comment below!)
    Stitchhhhhhhh
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,026 Wise Owl
    Disney 2.0
    So hope i can come along to the Disney one this time
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.