Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Airsoft Discussion

TomC20TomC20 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
edited June 23 in General Chat
A discussion for people that like Airsoft

Comments

• TomC20TomC20 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Anyone here instead in airsoft?
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Hi @TomC20 I noticed that you have an interest in airsoft. Correct me if im wrong but I am guessing that airsoft is similar to kind of clay pigeon shooting in a way?. I've always wanted to have a go at doing airsoft or going to my local shooting range place but I find I dont always have the time to do so. I find it interesting though. <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Yea it is fun I get to pretend I am in Call Of Duty. But yea people are generally very nice and you all ways meet new friends
    And it is similar to clay shooting but the target is people not in a violent way
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    I seem to remember now a bit about airsoft because its quite similar to paintball shooting. It does sound a community based sport which is nice because its always great to be able to do an activity which involves making new friends and meeting people. I can imagine it being very Call of Duty vibes as well.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Yea best thing to do go to your local field and rent the gear and see if you like it and then it’s up to you plus always go on YouTube to watch videos I do it when I am bored 😂😂
    If you want 😊
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
    Hey @TomC20! Airsoft is a cool hobby, do you get to do it often? I remember I used to watch some airsoft videos a few years back when I was looking into it, looked like a lot of fun!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I try to do often it is very fun and it’s very exhilarating. As I said previously I feel like being in COD and that is fun