Home› Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

🚨Postponed🚨 !! 🎶🎤 Pop music Quiz 🎤🎶 Thursday 6th June, 6pm-7pm

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
edited June 6 in Community Announcements
Do you like pop music?

🎶🎤 I'm back! And we are having a Pop-Music quiz! 🎤🎶

When?
On Thursday 6th June!
The quiz will start at 6pm and finish at 7pm 🎉 And will be over on in the group chat space;
https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

There will be three rounds:
  • Guess Song by the lyric
  • General Pop-music knowledge
  • Guess Song by the emojis

Once again the rounds will be written and hosted by myself ( @Chloe234 ) !
There's no signup required so feel free to come along and join us! Let us know below if you can come :)
We look forward to seeing you there!
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

🚨Postponed🚨 !! 🎶🎤 Pop music Quiz 🎤🎶 Thursday 6th June, 6pm-7pm 8 votes

I'll be there!
50%
TheMixChloe234Rose113ella 4 votes
I might be there
12%
AnonymousToe 1 vote
I cant make it this time :(
37%
ebyrne556SlinkyJayn21 3 votes
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,120 Boards Guru
    I'll be there!
    @TheMix @ella @Gemma
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,089 Legendary Poster
    edited May 28
    Ugh I so wanna do this but I don`t know if I can come. I`d probably win lol.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,057 Wise Owl
    Just bumping this as a reminder that our quiz is taking place this Thursday at 6pm! <3
    ♡♡♡
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,026 Wise Owl
    I cant make it this time :(
    Sounds so fun sadly i cant make it but hope you all hv a great time <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,081 Boards Guru
    I'll be there!
    Hey everyone,

Looks like not as many folks are free for the Pop Quiz tonight. No worries! :star:

We're gonna reschedule to make it a super fun, packed competition. We've seen Chloe's quiz, and trust us, it's gonna be fun!

Look out for a quick poll tomorrow to pick a new time that works best for everyone <3
    We're @Aoife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.