Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

If you could pick anyone, who would you spend a day with?

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
edited May 27 in General Chat
Hello all! Another week, another question!

There's so many awesome people in the world (including this community here!), all with cool stories and life experiences to share. If you could pick anyone to spend a day with (that you don't know too well), who would you pick? It could be a favourite music artist; maybe a social media influencer that you follow, or perhaps someone you'd love to learn from? I'd be interested to know who you pick in the thread below!

For me, I'd love to meet Sir David Attenborough - someone who I find really inspiring and with so much wisdom from his life experiences, it'd be an honour to meet and spend time with him :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments