Home Neurodivergence
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ND check in

BensonEBensonE Posts: 159 Helping Hand
I thought to check in on my ND brothers and sisters

If us over in the autistic community talk like we are a family why not ND community as a whole

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,918 Extreme Poster
    Hey @BensonE! This is a lovely thread to start, it's very thoughtful of you to check in with the other NDs in the forum, hopefully some of them will see this and chime in soon!

How are you doing at the moment? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Im doing okay at the moment, my traineeship with the BBC is coming to an end and I dont know if they might extend my contract so it looks like I might be trying to find work elsewhere. At the moment normally Summer and Winter is when a lot of film companies and tv productions end up not producing as many shows and films therefore jobs are quite scarce. I may even take a break too because I have felt tired constantly travelling to and from work each day.

Just be careful of ND burnout
  • Options
    AutisticGirlAutisticGirl Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    I just got the diagnostic form for autism and ADHD it is so stereotypical
  • Options
    I just got the diagnostic form for autism and ADHD it is so stereotypical

The form is but the personal bit comes later
  • Options
    AutisticGirlAutisticGirl Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    yeah i'm looking forward to that bit