Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How are you?

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,385 Wise Owl
As the support chat thread wasn't on I thought I'd just make my own thread checking how people are and say how I am too. I'm a bit up and down to be honest. I'm just, going through the job hunting process as you'll probably know, it's not easy but I'm trying to stay positive and keep somewhat ok / happy. I hope you are all good.

Comments

• Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Shit
  • Options
    Shit

@IainJammyboy you can pm me if you need to mate
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    Hi @FordRanger glad to see you updating us with how you are feeling. The job hunting process is so incredibly draining sometimes so well done for persevering and thinking positive <3
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    Hi @IainJammyboy sorry to hear you're not doing so great recently. Would you be comfortable sharing with us what is making you feel this way?
  • Options
    edited May 20
    Orchid059 wrote: »
    Hi @FordRanger glad to see you updating us with how you are feeling. The job hunting process is so incredibly draining sometimes so well done for persevering and thinking positive <3

@Orchid059 I'm glad you are happy to me update how I'm feeling, I keep worrying that I'm becoming annoying posting here all the time. How are you anyway?
    Post edited by FordRanger on
  • Options
    @IainJammyboy hope you're feeling better now mate, if not I hope you do soon.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,909 Extreme Poster
    Hey @FordRanger - just wanted to say, you're not annoying by posting on here. We're here to listen to you :) how are you feeling?

And @IainJammyboy, just checking in to see how you're feeling today? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    @Azziman @FordRanger I guess in the way I just feel so fucking numb and it's driving me crazy I don't get it
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 114 The Mix Convert
    @IainJammyboy I'm so sorry ur feeling like this, if there's anything specific u want to talk about we're all here for u to listen <3
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hey @FordRanger - just wanted to say, you're not annoying by posting on here. We're here to listen to you :) how are you feeling?

@Azziman I appreciate that.
  • Options
    @Azziman @FordRanger I guess in the way I just feel so fucking numb and it's driving me crazy I don't get it

@IainJammyboy I genuinely hope things get better for you whatever you're struggling with
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 169 Helping Hand
    Hey @IainJammyboy and @FordRanger

It's great to see that you both feel comfortable enough to share with the community how you're feeling and it's especially positive to see that you're checking in to see what's going on with other members as well @FordRanger; supporting each other like that goes a long way!

I second what @Sunshine12 said, this is a safe space and we're here to listen whenever you're ready to share what's going on in your life, @IainJammyboy . I understand that numbness can make it difficult to interact with the world so well done for using the boards to talk about your life - we're always happy to help, if possible.

I'm sorry that the job hunting process has not been easy for you, it can be very daunting to be faced with rejection or with not being able to find anything that feels "right" for you. Feel free to let us know if you'd like to talk a little bit more about what issues you're facing, maybe we could be able to help :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited May 21
    Hey and @FordRanger

It's great to see that you both feel comfortable enough to share with the community how you're feeling and it's especially positive to see that you're checking in to see what's going on with other members as well @FordRanger; supporting each other like that goes a long way!

I'm sorry that the job hunting process has not been easy for you, it can be very daunting to be faced with rejection or with not being able to find anything that feels "right" for you. Feel free to let us know if you'd like to talk a little bit more about what issues you're facing, maybe we could be able to help :)

I do feel confortable here as its not judgemental or anything. Its tough for everyone but I think I need to stay positive and hopefully soon I should get something.