Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Organisation organising

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
If u find holes in the real world tht website is lies about, false advertising. Do u raise it, to prevent other peoples disappointment?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    edited April 29
    How do hav a mind tht is sound. My mind is shouting. Will I get a talking to for noticing errors
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I'm good :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    But I'm just wondering
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Opening emails frm professional ppl Is scary.
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    But will it b all gd?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I haven't read it yet, I think it'll b ranting
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, I can hear how emails from professionals can be intimidating, as they're serious and formal in nature. Emails can seem intimidating, but it's best to open them up and see what they're about - that's the only way to know for sure, and so you can answer questions or send them any information they need! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 649 Incredible Poster
    Sometimes people don't always get things right online. It might've been a mistake or perhaps as you say, it is a case of false advertising. If you feel disappointed or let down that the reality didn't live up to your expectations that you were led to believe online then you could get in touch with the website (they often have a contact us section). Or perhaps you could leave a review and someone might get in touch with you to discuss your experiences.

People might not always want to know that they have made mistakes (it looks bad on them and might make them feel bad too), but it can be good if they learn from their mistakes and are able to correct it.

Emails from professional people can seem scary, especially if you are worried about it being negative. Professional people should try to keep things balanced and fair though. Have you been able to read the email yet? Perhaps reading it might make you realise it wasn't as bad as what you thought it was.
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 847 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ellie2000 just checking in to see how you are <3
  • Options
    edited May 3
    @ebyrne556 I feel sh*t today. Wat do u do on those days? Do u stay in go out? I looked at Mr.c's new live thing bc I felt bad bout myself.
    I h8 missing people tht had a impact for the good
    Crazy mad insane