Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just a quick hello!

Cosycore_WitchCosycore_Witch Posts: 17 Settling in
Hi there lovelies just thought I'd introduce myself quickly :)

I signed up to hopefully support and help out best I can! I'm 24 and I love listening to music and playing video games in my free time. I'm a Carer and I've recently been exploring my mental health after being diagnosed with BPD, one of my happy places is definitely curled up with a good book or show and a nice cuppa (bonus points for some biscuits or chocolate ;) )

Look forward to getting to know you all <3
"I grieve in stereo, the stereo sounds strange
I know that if you hide, it doesn't go away" ~ MGMT

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,051 Community Veteran
    Hey @Cosycore_Witch it's great to meet you!. I also love your pfp so much and it's super pretty!. I also love listening to music and playing video games. What kind of video games have you been playing at the moment?. I also love books and tea too (green tea is my favourite with morrocan mint!).

I look forward to seeing you around on the boards.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Its great to meet you too @Amy22 ! :)

I got really back into fallout 4 recently after watching the new TV show haha aside from that I do enjoy my chill games like stardew valley, house flipper, unpacked, animal crossing etc

I also quite enjoy the F1 games series as a fan of the sport, and destiny 2. I've got loads of games honestly that I need to find the time to finish 🤣

Green tea is definitely a favourite! I also quite like this sleepy latte I found which is caramel and lavender flavoured, and it's pink coloured so I was definitely nabbing that up <3
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,070 Wise Owl
    Hii @Cosycore_Witch and welcome to the mix!! You play animal crossing? I love that game! I’ve played a little bit of Stardew valley but I found it so complicated 😂
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 437 Listening Ear
    Hi @Cosycore_Witch welcome to the mix! I also love listening to music - who's your favourite artist/your favourite song? What shows and books do you like? I'm really into reading but don't often find the time!
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 137 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Cosycore_Witch welcome to the community! :3 I am also a book + cup of tea person <3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to The Mix @Cosycore_Witch, glad to have you here! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,051 Community Veteran
    Its great to meet you too @Amy22 ! :)

I got really back into fallout 4 recently after watching the new TV show haha aside from that I do enjoy my chill games like stardew valley, house flipper, unpacked, animal crossing etc

I also quite enjoy the F1 games series as a fan of the sport, and destiny 2. I've got loads of games honestly that I need to find the time to finish 🤣

Green tea is definitely a favourite! I also quite like this sleepy latte I found which is caramel and lavender flavoured, and it's pink coloured so I was definitely nabbing that up <3

Oo I need to watch and play Fallout 4. I am currently playing The Outer Worlds on my switch but I might start again I shall see. I also love stardew valley but I am waiting for the new update to release on console because I've decided to start my farm again because I didn't like it at all 😅😅.

I got so many games I need to finish playing too so I totally feel you there xd.

Yeah green tea is super nice and I find it calms and grounds me a lot 😂. I love the sound of lavender and caramel tea nd I bet its really tasty 😋 . I do love my camomile tea too as it turns a red pink colour and tastes so good.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe yes love animal crossing! I've got so many hours logged on that it's mad 🤣 at this point I'm just there fishing every night and constantly rearranging my island haha
  • Options
    Thanks @lunarcat522 ! My music tastes is quite broad but I am really enjoying the 1975 and sleep token lately, I'm also enjoying a nice collection of soft indie like "space song" by beach house :)

I've been steadily cracking on with watching Grey's anatomy and the walking dead, and I always fall back to a good Disney film or some comedians when I need something upbeat.

Bookwise I'm getting through a 3 month DBT workbook I bought myself which I'm finding really insightful, and then recently I really enjoyed "all creatures great and small" :)
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 437 Listening Ear
    That's so interesting @Cosycore_Witch ! I also like space song!

I absolutely love Grey's anatomy! Any favourite character(s)? I love Izzy, Callie, Arizona, Addison, Amelia and Jo. I also don't mind Meredith but a lot of people don't like her which I can't understand.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hello @Cosycore_Witch, welcome to our community! I hope you're doing well! I love your username btw! :smile:

I look forward to seeing you around the boards! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 649 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the Mix! Love your username by the way :)

It's good to see that you'd like to be supportive here, especially with your interest in mental health. We are also here for you too <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.