Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi

RadicalRadical Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Ok so high there. I'm a 20 year old currently in his second year of university. I enjoy lots of movies and video games. I came here hoping to find support regarding a situation I have that's been causing me alot of anxiety and stress. But I'll detail those in an appropriate topic. In the mean time. Nice to meet you all.

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hi @Radical and welcome! I hope you can find the support you need here :)
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @Radical welcome to the mix! We're more than happy to help in any way we can so feel free to reach out for support if you need it :)
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    hi @Radical - it's great to have you here with us so welcome. we're all here to help you however best we can :3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi, its nice to meet you. Hope you can find the support you're looking for! What are your fav video games if you want to share? :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @Radical i hope you manage to get the support you need! I also love watching movies! do you have a favourite film or genre you like to watch?
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @Radical welcome to the community! It is lovely to have you here with us. Well done for reaching out at a difficult time and I hope you are able to find the support you need. We are here for you. <3
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @Radical hey welcome! any movies in particular u like?
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community @Radical! It's lovely to have you join us :)

Let us know if you need any help navigating round the boards. <3
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @Radical, welcome to The Mix! It's great to have you and the community's always there for you whenever you need us :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hey @Radical How are you doing?. Welcome to the Mix, I hope you enjoy your time here 😊. Speaking of films and video games I love watching films and playing games. Do you have a favourite game or film if you don't mind me asking?. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Radical nice to meet you! Welcome to the Mix :3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Radical, glad to have you here! :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Nice to meet you too, Radical! It's always good to reach out and talk to others about what's going on , so I hope you find the support you are looking for here :)