Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What cars have you driven ?

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,306 Wise Owl
edited April 2 in General Chat
I have driven

Ford Focus 1.6 and Ford Focus 1 litre ecoboost both when learning to drive in

VW Golf, 1 diesel 1.9 TSI

VW Golf petrol 1.6 TSI

Mitsubishi ASX 1.6 Mivec

My current car which is a Fiesta 1.6

I drove a Jaguar XJS too but not sure what engine it was.

I've driven a few other cars too but it's only been on a car park just a few yards so not properly and stuff. I want to drive some more cars like preformance, luxury, maybe hybrid and electric cars as that's what we are moving towards.

What cars have you driven?

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @FordRanger it sounds like you got a lot of experience driving different cars which I think is super cool and amazing. Personally I haven't driven a car before but would like to someday however I am not the best at driving when it comes to it (you should see me driving on mario kart haha :lol::joy:).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @FordRanger it sounds like you got a lot of experience driving different cars which I think is super cool and amazing. Personally I haven't driven a car before but would like to someday however I am not the best at driving when it comes to it (you should see me driving on mario kart haha :lol::joy:).

Yh its not bad. You should be ok because you have an instructor teach you step by step.
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 825 Part of The Mix Family
    Ive never driven a car. Not yet anyway.

Whats your favourite car youve driven so far?
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    SpaceOtter wrote: »
    Ive never driven a car. Not yet anyway.

Whats your favourite car youve driven so far?

@SpaceOtter hopefully soon if you want to drive soon.

Probably the jaguar.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    the only car i've driven is a VW Golf (i think) (no idea on the spec stuff) but that was for about 10-12 driving lessons before I had to stop about 3 years ago

but it sounds like you've had a good variety of experience with different cars
  • Options
    sinead276 wrote: »
    the only car i've driven is a VW Golf (i think) (no idea on the spec stuff) but that was for about 10-12 driving lessons before I had to stop about 3 years ago

but it sounds like you've had a good variety of experience with different cars

@sinead276 nice cars. Do you think you'll go back to driving if you can?

It's not bad but I want to drive more cars.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    @FordRanger - i probably will at some point yeah - just need to find the time to do so
  • Options
    edited April 8
    sinead276 wrote: »
    @FordRanger - i probably will at some point yeah - just need to find the time to do so

@sinead276 yh it can require a lot of time.
  • Options
  • Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,470 Boards Guru
    @FordRanger I haven't forgotten I promise, been busy hehe but I am here now!! I haven't driven many cars sadly, I drove a Hyundai i20 like 2016 plate when learning in 2018. Driven my Peugeot of course, my mum and dads hyundais both i10s. I've driven my coworkers cars a tinyyy bit but literally only moving them around the car park when needed so a Ford focus 2012 plate and then a Nissan Juke which is automatic. Other than that i really haven't driven much, I feel like I'll have to get a Hyundai one day just because they're the cars I have the most experience with. I'd like to drive some form of Audi or Lotus but would be too scared because they're expensive lol
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited April 17
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger I haven't forgotten I promise, been busy hehe but I am here now!! I haven't driven many cars sadly, I drove a Hyundai i20 like 2016 plate when learning in 2018. Driven my Peugeot of course, my mum and dads hyundais both i10s. I've driven my coworkers cars a tinyyy bit but literally only moving them around the car park when needed so a Ford focus 2012 plate and then a Nissan Juke which is automatic. Other than that i really haven't driven much, I feel like I'll have to get a Hyundai one day just because they're the cars I have the most experience with. I'd like to drive some form of Audi or Lotus but would be too scared because they're expensive lol

@leyla26 you've driven a few cars which is good. I'm not a big fan of the Nissan Juke though tbh. The rest are good though. I'd like to drive a premium brand too like a BMW, Audi or Merc. I think a sports car like a Lotus I'd like to drive one day too which I might be nervous too lol at first.
  • Options
    @leyla26 are you a fan of this Nissan Juke?
  • Options
    leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 3,470 Boards Guru
    @FordRanger I don't really like it, the shape of it is kinda weirdddd but like it's fine! Also a bit big for me because I don't like bigger cars, but it feels nice to drive
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.