Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Easter!! 🐣

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
Happy Easter you all who celebrate! Or happy holiday of you don't!

(Can't insert a gif on mobile apparently so imagine there's a funny gif here saying "Happy Easter" with a dancing bunny 🐰)
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 412 Listening Ear
    @JJLemon18 Happy Easter to you too! I'm off on my break now which is needed I think 😅
  • Options
    @lunarcat522 ooh cool! Enjoy your break! :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 819 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Easter everybody I hope you have lovely weekends. Is anybody up to anything nice?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,045 Wise Owl
    Happy Easter to you all (or happy holiday)

hope everyone has a chilled and fun long weekend
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,005 Wise Owl
    Happy Easter! 🐣
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 590 Incredible Poster
    Happy Easter everyone! Or happy long weekend <3

@JJLemon18 here ya go ;)

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,164 Boards Champion
    Happy easter
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    Happy Easter everyone!! Hope you all have a restful and lovely day! :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Happy Easter all! I was generally just about to create a thread on this exact topic. Thank you @JJLemon18 for beating me to it this year :p

Is anyone doing anything nice / any fave Easter eggs? We are having a TV and Chinese takeaway evening - looking forward to being super comfy and spending quality time with family <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 @ebyrne556 Very quiet day, trying to ease myself into revision for an exam in May :'(

Sounds lovely Laura! My mum got me some cat chocolates which was nice!
  • Options
    Oh no @lunarcat522 - what is your exam in May about? I am sure you'll smash the exam, I have faith in you! Ooh, what are those chocolates? :p
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Happy easter everyone <3
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 It's a 3 hour exam :s

Research issues is mandatory and then we get to pick 2 other subjects to answer the questions for out of history, psychology, sociology and politics

I know for certain I'm answering psychology and then I'm revising sociology and politics and will probably choose later or on the day

They were a pack of 6 I think M&S, I would show but I ate them 😂
  • Options
    @Gemma thats awesome!! :lol: thank you
    Is anyone doing anything nice / any fave Easter eggs? We are having a TV and Chinese takeaway evening - looking forward to being super comfy and spending quality time with family <3
    Mainly spending it with family, chilling, and eating a LOT of food hehe.
    My fav easter eggs have to be the ferrero rocher and kinder bueno ones! They're amazing! 😋
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,995 Community Veteran
    Happy Easter everyone, I hope you are all well and are safe and are having a lovely four day weekend!. I know I am really enjoying mine
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Happy Easter to all! I hope you all have plenty of chocolate to celebrate <3
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 819 Part of The Mix Family
    How was everyone’s Easter? Hope u had a bit of time to relax as well as ate lots of choc <3
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    How was everyone’s Easter? Hope u had a bit of time to relax as well as ate lots of choc <3

lots of chocolate for sure :lol:
  • Options
    Lots of food, rest and time with family and friends is sure the best way to celebrate in my own experience!! <3