Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's your favourite sweet treat?

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
Hello all!

I was having this discussion with someone recently, and thought it might be a fun conversation to start up here! What's your favourite sweet treat? .

It could be something you have as part of your daily routine; maybe something you like to have every now and then; or even something you've had one, but was so divine you can't forget it!

I've recently been told that there's a shop near me that sells cinnamon buns, which I haven't had for a while. Getting hungry just thinking about it! =)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hello all!

I was having this discussion with someone recently, and thought it might be a fun conversation to start up here! What's your favourite sweet treat? .

It could be something you have as part of your daily routine; maybe something you like to have every now and then; or even something you've had one, but was so divine you can't forget it!

I've recently been told that there's a shop near me that sells cinnamon buns, which I haven't had for a while. Getting hungry just thinking about it! =)

I think for me just ice cream because its a bit of a guilty pleasure treat. I just had a creme egg which me and my mum both had and they were very delicious (I also love creme egg in ice form :tongue: ). My one friend in work once went to London and brought back doughnuts and they were super tasty or were they cookies I can't remember. Wait yes they were cookies from a bakery place in London and the cookies just melted in your mouth <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 Have you tried the caramel eggs? They're really good!
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    I absolutely love anything sweet - it's so hard to choose a favourite! I guess I really like churros a lot, especially with chocolate! I have them every now and then, but I'm currently craving them right now haha. Doughnuts and chocolate chip cookies are also a few of my favourite treats <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 78 Budding Regular
    Such a hard question because I've got such a sweet tooth! But I'd definitely have to say crêpe is my all time favourite treat, I use to have them all the time when I was younger. Especially when you fry them and add either chocolate and orange or lime and sugar. It's such a filling treat but so good!
  • Options
    @Amy22 Have you tried the caramel eggs? They're really good!

I just saw this today on my emails and needed to reply to this. I haven't tried them but I would like to. They do ring a bell though. Oooh the oreo creme eggs are delish too!. I reccomend those if you love the taste of cookies n cream.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    like some of you all i also have such a sweet tooth (it's kinda a problem at this point 😂)

in terms of my favourite sweet treat, ive probably gotta say brownies for me (lidl bakery if we're being specific)

i also gotta agree on the caramel eggs - they are delishhh
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,023 Wise Owl
    sinead276 wrote: »
    like some of you all i also have such a sweet tooth (it's kinda a problem at this point 😂)

in terms of my favourite sweet treat, ive probably gotta say brownies for me (lidl bakery if we're being specific)

Yessss @sinead276 the Lidl brownies are so good!
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    i have to agree this is a hard one!! my favourite currently, might be because its coming up to easier, are mini eggs, I cant stop eating them!!! another one of my favs are my homemade brownies, I use milk, white and dark chocolate and I must say they're so delicious
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    My favourite sweet treat has to be school cake (it's like a sweet vanilla sponge with sprinkles if you've never heard of it!) it's soooo nice.
  • Options
    indievioletindieviolet Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    I absolutely love cheesecake, my grandma makes a really good one with jelly and fresh fruit. I rarely get them though cause you can't really buy just one slice of them
  • Options
    sinead276 wrote: »

Yessss @sinead276 the Lidl brownies are so good!

ooo lidl pastries or doughnuts are the best!.

One of my favourite treats was when I went to Ibiza on holiday and went to a bakery. They were selling Caburary dairy milk chocolate muffins with goey chocolate centres. I had one and it was so delicious.
  • Options
    So many great options :) Now I'm thinking of a big dessert picnic with all of the best sweet treats! <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman how about a big Mix picnic party??.
  • Options
    @Amy22 Love the idea! <3
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »
    @Amy22 Love the idea! <3

I saw ur post on my email other day and thought this is such a cool idea that we should actually do this. I think maybe a online for charity would be cool.