Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wen u watch films

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,984 Community Veteran
edited February 22 in Health & Wellbeing
I watch a film and then after I think to myself 'godknows' I hav to watch it 1 or 4 times more to understand it. Do any1 else hav to do tht?
The film is called 'the perfect enemy' God nos bout tht 1 haha.
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Hiya @ellie2000 how are you today?
    100percent agree with this sometimes the plot can be confusing or you feel you have missed parts of the storyline ie if u zoned out during a specific part or their is a lot of characters that makes it hard to keep track! Ive never heard of the film but did u enjoy it and what was it about?
    Take care <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,984 Community Veteran
    @ebyrne556 till today I never knew there were nasty ppl everywhere, a person who I was having a normal conversation with blurted out 'go and get run over'

'The perfect enemy' is about an architect who comes across his dead wife's unborn daughter, who's a ghost. And she started telling stories but they were his confessions of murder
    Crazy mad insane