Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wen u want to rant

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,006 Community Veteran
Why am I such a complainy b*tch? Is it ptsd related? I rant about wanting to more and I still the world has ended. I sed about a cafe I went they used same pan agen n agen with peanut oil. R they putting ppl at risk by using the same pan which had peanut oil in it? I sed about watching documentary Bout class a's coz I decided to distracted myself with documentarys on Netflix, is tht a healthy subject to learn?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    I don't think you complain that much at all, but it might be possible that feeling like you need to speak up might come from ptsd (if you were vulnerable when trauma happened, you may feel on the lookout for more problems so that you can prevent them from causing harm) or it could just be the way you are. There are lots of things wrong with the world these days and it can be frustrating when we want to make positive changes and feel that other's just don't understand us or why certain issues feel important to us.

Normally, foods come with warnings if they are made in place that also handles food that can cause allergies, such as peanuts. However, peanut oil isn't necessarily the same as peanuts so it's difficult to say whether there is a risk to people with allergies. If you are concerned, maybe you could ask the people who work at the cafe?

When you say class a's, are you referring to drugs? I think watching documentaries can be good as we can learn about things that we might not otherwise learn about. They can be a good distraction too. Whether it's healthy depends on how you feel about it. Watching documentaries can be good for us but if we find that we often feel worse or think worse after watching them, then maybe switch to something easier or light hearted to watch instead :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,006 Community Veteran
    @Maisy I was watching a Netflix doc on 'Maya K' and I was discussing it on a group chat afterwards, they told to stop researching class A's!!!'
    Wat other subjects r the to get knowledge off, popular ones?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    @ellie2000 hey nice to meet u! If ur looking for some interesting Netflix shows/documentaries I like watching ‘the mind explained’, ‘100 humans. Life’s questions answered’, ‘inside the mind’ and ‘connected’ are all really educational and fun ! Hope u enjoy if u watch any