Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I don't know what to do anymore

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
edited February 4 in Health & Wellbeing
I'm sorry for coming on here being a misery guts but I'm just having one of those days and I have no one to talk to if one person could just see how much pain I'm in and asked me the simple question are you OK Joshua I'd feel so much better but I can't talk to people because i can't word anything I just breakdown I don't wanna feel this alone anymore
Post edited by ebyrne556 on

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    I’m so sorry to hear you’re feeling this rubbish. We’re here to listen to whatever you want / need to talk about. Sending hugs :heart:
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hiya @joshy123 Just moving this to health and wellbeing <3 How are you feeling this monring? Sorry to hear things are tough for you at the moment. As said above we are here for you if you want to talk and we rlly value you in this community. I can understand that it can be difficult to express how your feeling through words.Have you ever tried mabye a more creative way of doing this? I know some people write poems or even draw a little picture/put words down on a picture to help them with the conversations
    Sending hugs <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @joshy123 how are you? hope you are feeling a bit better today <3
  • Options
    joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Not really @Katie12
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    @joshy123 I know I shoulden't relate but I kind of do in a way, trying to word how we feel when someone actually asks if we are 'ok' can be so so hard to do. Trying to pick the right words or sentences can be so frustrating and hard can't it?. I can imagine how that must be for you to go through right now. Have you tried using alternate forms of communicating rather than words ?. Maybe journelling your feelings or even writing them down somewhere so at least you got to vent them out but not verbally. Talking and opening to people can take a lot of time to do as well as processing your own thoughts and emotions in the long term. Im always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to. Sending hugs <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hey @joshy123 I'm sorry you're feeling down. I know that some people can find it really hard to talk about how they feel when they are down or for some people the words don't even want to come out of their mouth. I hope that you feel the benefit of typing out your emotions on here rather than actually verbalising it to someone in person.

Even though it is difficult, try and speak to a close friend or family member about how you feel. I know for lots of people speaking about it can take the weight off their shoulders a bit. I understand that this is really difficult but have a try if you feel comfortable.

Is there a particular reason as to why you are feeling down at the moment? Or does it feel like for no particular reason?

I am sending you lots of hugs and strength your way. You got this. <3