Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Traitors! *Spoilers*

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,933 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

The Traitors is possibly the most talked-about show in the UK right now, and Season 2 just reached it's finale with the last episode dropping on Friday!

Plenty of twists and turns in Season 2 - what did you think of this season? Who were your favourite characters or moments? How do you think you'd do in the show, and would you want to be a Faithful or a Traitor if you could play?
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 945 Part of The Mix Family
    I haven’t watched it nor heard of it haha Ig ive been living under a rock
    Time for me to google now :p
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 912 Part of The Mix Family
    edited January 30
    Ahhh @Azziman I'm buzzing that you started this thread because I was thinking about doing it myself! I absolutely love the show - hugely recommend watching it @ebyrne556

I thought that the second season couldn't top the first and we thought that there was the potential for the people on it to have applied just to get on tv after seeing how well the first season did.

But honestly we thought it was better that the first season! The graveyard scene with Diane going to her own funeral, the final mission, the traitors monument... honestly top television right there

Massive spoilers below !! :)
    I really really wanted Jaz to win (love how he's been named Jazatha Christie online now - although not sure if you watched the podcast aftershow, but he said he had to look up who Agatha Christie was lol). He got all the traitors right and just needed to back himself more.

The final was honestly the most gripping thing ever but I cannot believe that Molly wrote Harry's name down and then changed it to Jaz. Why would Jaz continue the game if he was a traitor Molly!? I guess though she thought both of them were faithful and so she was choosing who she'd want to split the money with more.

Harry did deserve the win to be honest. He was amazing from the start and played an oustanding game. You can only really win as a traitor though if you have someone who believes in you wholeheartedly like Molly did. Guess that was a lesson for us all to be wary of who we trust !! 😅

P.S I'm soooo glad Paul was banished. He was sooooo irritating !!

I think I'd love to be a faithful if I was on the show because I like to think I'm a good judge of character and could work things out. But I know I'd probably make a fool of myself haha
    ♡♡♡
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,294 Community Veteran
    OMG everyone in my entire office and workplace keep talking about the traitors everywhere!. I need to watch so so much. However, I turned on the news this morning and they started talking about the winner so it kind of spoiled the ending for me sadly. But I may consider watching it at some point on Iplayer.

I don't know who I would be best at doing really, maybe a faithful not sure. I could do traitor easily I think but I personally feel like I would be way too nice and kind to be a traitor.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,267 Wise Owl
    i loved the traitors both this season and the last one. - like just when you thought it couldn't get more iconic - IT DID!

i completely believe that i'd be no good as a traitor as I am the WORST at lying to people - i'd be caught out sooo quickly. i reckon i'd be alright as a faithful as i think i can sus people out relatively well.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    faolan wrote: »
    I don’t watch much TV and I struggled to get into this UNTIL Andrew fell out of that little paddle boat and it flipped on top of him🤣 then I was like oh ya, this is good tv 🤣

I was SO happy when Paul was banished!!!! He was making me so angry with his little smirks 🤣 he really thought he was the business so I was thrilled when he left. It was concerning how good he was at lying🫣

I really wanted Charlie to win. She made me laugh so much when she was dancing to the funeral singers 😂 but Harry did well.

I’d 100% want to be a faithful. I can’t lie without laughing and I’m BRUTAL at keeping secrets 🤣

But then again I trust everyone as soon as they show me an ounce of kindness so maybe this show isn’t one I’d be good at😂

I need to put on this on catch up, I bet it was very good and funny at times. I just read the spoiler for it and it sounds so so good. Sadly I found out who won on the news recently so it kind of explained it to me really. I do need to put it on!.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,933 Extreme Poster
    It was a great show! I think even knowing who wins, the season is worth watching - lots of iconic moments and twists & turns involved!
    Harry played a really good game, took out other Traitors at the right time, and kept his composure well. I think even after the final reveal, some people in the game would never have guessed it was him!

I thought Jaz did really well to identify lots of the Traitors! But it felt like he was playing on his own a lot of the time, and not really working with anyone else, so he didn't have much favour with others to go along with his convictions. I think Jaz had no choice but to go to a final 2, given that he fully believed Harry was a Traitor - if he didn't, Harry wins anyways, so he did the right thing.

Poor Mollie, could tell she was really upset when the final reveal happened! I think she believed both Harry and Jaz to be faithful, but was closer to Harry than Jaz and had to vote one out. In that position it's basically a 50:50 (from our perspective), but from hers, it was just deciding who wasn't going to get to split the pot.

Andrew was doomed after the incident with Ross. Was probably fine until then, but it played on people's minds a lot and he wasn't able to convince people against Harry, so it was only a matter of time before he was voted off.

Zack was pure chaos, and I loved it! Constantly coming up with theories to unsettle things made things more tense and hilarious! Ash brought a lot of attention to herself as a Traitor so made it hard for herself to escape suspicion. I thought Paul played Traitor really well, until the prison ploy failed which made everyone very suspicious of him.

Other iconic moments: the prison ploy fail by the Traitors; Anthony trying to row on the first day; Ross having to bury Diane in a coffin; Brian's meltdown at the table. And probably more!
  • Options
    I wanna read the spoilers even though havent watched it yet!!!!!!! :'(:#