Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saying how u feel in msg

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,986 Community Veteran
I called my uncles wife a bully, coz I find her alittle bit odd and she took him to NZ without asking others. She liked a post on fb then I thought of wen all family were sitting down tlkn about wat she'd done to other family members and tht triggered feelings.
I say how It is.
Sometimes ppl don't it, y?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000 I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with your uncle's wife - it can often to be confusing trying to understand someone else's behaviour when it seems a bit odd to us. Being open and honest is often a good way to approach things, though I suppose it can make others uncomfortable if they're not ready to talk about something. There can often be other reasons / things going on in a situation that we may not be aware about. Maybe you could try having a one on one conversation with a close family member, just simply asking to learn more about what happened?
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - I can hear how you don't have a particularly positive opinion of your uncle's wife here.

You say that you say it how it is - and some people will appreciate that honesty. But, some people are not as comfortable with direct talk in that way. It might be due to culture, upbringing, or a sensitive situation, that might lead someone to like or dislike that level of directness.

How do you feel about being direct/indirect?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.