Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid humans

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Where wen I say tht I'm struggling to (professional persons) they say 'sorry Ellie I'm really busy'. But I vent to a place like school or club they tell the (professional persons) and they come in like a rifle and don't let me explain
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, I hear you. I'm sorry to hear that you've not been listened to when you've been struggling - it's not easy to ask for help when we're in that position, so I can understand how that can feel disheartening. You deserve to be heard and listened to, especially when you're struggling.

Is there someone else that you might be able to speak to? Perhaps a service through your GP or community services? I hope that there's someone that you can talk to.

Well done for using the boards to express how you feel, I hope that provides some comfort. We're here to support you, every day. In the mean time, if you need more immediate support at any point, these contacts might be handy:

- Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    - Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just checking in to see how you are doing? :heart:

I also echo what @Azziman has said. It's really positive that you are using the boards to express how you feel and get some support.

Sending hugs :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.