Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

School project

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
I have a school project to do, I need to plan a business and stuff, ik I want to do it mental health related cos that's an important topic for me but idk what to do. Help please if possible
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Heya @River, this sounds like such a cool project!

In terms of planning a business, have you been give a brief on what you are to produce? :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @River How are you? You might have something already but that sounds like a really good idea. What about mabye creating some resources or something to help young people with their mental health like a company that creates resources for example like little cards to carry round in your pocket/purse that have helpline number if you are stuck or a app or something.

Let me know how you get on and hope that helps a bit☺️
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 im okay just stressed hehe sounds like we have same sort of idea =)
  • Options
    Aw yeh its coming together sounds like a rlly great idea! Good minds think alike hehe ;)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 u know how I was okay before im not anymore
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this @River Here if you want to chat about it a bit more <3 sending hugs
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    River wrote: »
    @Gemma im planning an mental health app for people in lgbtq community

That sounds like a great idea actually as I do feel like there aren't enough apps for the well being and mental health of LGBTQIA+ identifying people. I think this will be a great project to do. I did something similar in Welsh Bacc where I did a study on hate crime and how to reduce it. If you need any help with sources or getting information, feel free to let me know. I am more than happy to research any articles or sources for you to get started <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films