Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Making changes

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
Alrighty. New Year is here, I'm back from holiday and I'm making changes. From now on I'm dedicating 2 hours each day for revision, no distractions. And I'll be going on a morning walk every single day (weekends optional).

This is so far all I'm changing for now. And I'm writing this here so you guys can keep me accountable for this, that way if I miss a day I'll feel bad for letting you all down (especially since you wouldn't know about it anyways). I'll add any more things I'm planning on changing here.

Dunno if this will work but I'm hopeful. Also will be replying to other stuff on here soon. Take care :)
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @JJLemon18, it's great to hear that you've set some achievable goals for yourself! Talking to others about our goals can help us to feel more accountable, if that's something you find makes you more likely to stick to your habit building goals. Wish you the best in building some good habits :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.