Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pms

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
I have noticed that i have 23 pms that I havent opened and im sorry to the people that have sent them. Ive stopped opening pms atm unless they are from individuals or from the mix. Im not in a good headspace for convos that im not prepared for or ones that are like a out of nowhere one so if I wants said that im on here for pms for people or anything like that.

I dont want people to think im being rude and ignoring but I also dont want to snap at you all trying to keep up.

I am really sorry. If something has been sent that is urgent please send it again or poke me. Sorry
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    anna0012anna0012 Moderator, Staff Posts: 17 Settling in
    Hello @River , how are you today? Thank you for your message and explanation. No need to be sorry. We value you as a member and you will read your messages when you are ready. Sending you hugs. :)
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Don’t worry @River , I bet a lot of it is the secret Santa convo so no need to worry about that :heart:
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
    Hi @anna0012 I'm not okay :/
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Sorry to hear you aren't okay. Do you want to talk a bit more about why you feel this way?

I think many people understand that when others haven't replied to messages, that there is often a reason for that, and not that the person is being rude or anything. It can definitely be overwhelming to have so many messages, even if they are good ones. Take time for yourself and I'm sure those that have messaged you will understand <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.