Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey all

animefananimefan Posts: 1 Just got here
I'm so glad to be part of this community <3

I’m 22 years old, like watching anime, like listening to music, like playing video games and have autism and anxiety

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @animefan. It's lovely to have you here :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hiii @animefan and welcome to the mix!
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hello @animefan, welcome to our community! Hope you enjoy your time here :3<3 what sort of anime and video games do you like?
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,022 Community Veteran
    Hey @animefan welcome to the TheMix!. I hope you enjoy your time on here <3. what type of video games do you enjoy playing?. (Also a fellow neurodivergent Auhd'er here too :) ).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @animefan welcome to the mix! What kind of music do you like listening to?
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @animefan welcome! do you have a favourite song or artist you like listening to?
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    hi @animefan and welcome to the mix - its great to have you here with us
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the community @animefan ! :)
  • Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 222 Trailblazer
    Hey @animefan

Welcome to The Mix :) It's great to have you here! I think you'll have lots in common with our community members!

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    @animefan Welcome to TheMix!! See you around on the discussion boards! =)
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiyo @animefan its nice to meet you. Welcome to the community! What kind of music and videogames do you enjoy? I'm a big big fan of both!
    Looking forward to seeing you around :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the Mix! I'm sure you'll fit in well here! See you around :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    welcome to the mix @animefan i hope ur ok and i hope u enjoy being a part of this community :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain