Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I give up with relationships

Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
Im so fucking done with relationships, there fucking stupid at least all mine. I cant even be bothered with love anymore. I had a conversation with my soon to be ex boyfriend and told him that I dont want a shit relationship and he promised it wouldn't be yet I should of known that it ment nothing to him. Thought he actually loved me I wish I said no to him when he asked me out.

All he does is go on and on about another girl it's always "(name) this, (name) that" we can't even have a conversation without him bringing her up. And when we were cuddling all he did was talk about her. Im not jealous and I dont care if he likes her but I wish he would fucking say that, I cant cope with it it makes me feel like a last option. Then when she's around especially at school he just blanks me and won't even sit with me or nothing.

Im done with relationships they feel like heart ruiners, never want to be in another relationship again :|

Sorry for the rant
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    This sounds really painful for you @River. As you say, it would not feel so bad if he was open with you about his feelings. However, constantly talking about someone else and not paying you any attention when you are supposed to be in a relationship together sounds really hurtful :/ How have things been more recently?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 horrendous, he told school that I make him not want to go in, he keeps harrassing me to point that I had to change all social media names and ive having to get new number
  • Options
    @shadoworId_24 sorry to hear that <3 every relationship I've been in has been the same but this time was the worst, I have so many regrets :/
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I won't bully you and this please is a safe place :) here for you and my pms are open if u ever need to chat <3@shadoworId_24
  • Options
    Huh....